Chapter 15

The scene starts inside beacon academy's ballroom. 

-Morning, Beacon Academy's Ballroom-

-Phantom Storm and Third Person Pov-

Inside Phantom Storm, his team, Weiss, and Yang are helping getting everything setup for the dance.  While Ruby sits on a chair at one of the tables eating special triple chocolate chip cookies that Phantom Storm made for her. As ruby is eating her cookies weiss comes over and two different table cloth samples in front of ruby.

Weiss: I need you to pick a table cloth.

Ruby: Aren't they both the same 

Weiss: (sighs) I don't even know why I asked. 

Weiss takes the tablecloth samples as yang places a speaker on the floor.

Yang then get's annoyed at weiss.

Yang: (annoyed) Weiss I thought we agreed no doilies.

Weiss: If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines..

Phantom Storm: (sighs) All right this dance everyone's going to be attending deserves to be the best. (snaps finger).

After Phantom Storm snapped his finger beacon academy's ballroom turned a ballroom similar to the one from cinderella the disney movie and kingdom hearts and everything already set from doilies to fog machines to even a buffet table and several soda and punch bowls. Ruby, Weiss, and Yang all had their mouths hanging open and were amazed how the ballroom looks.

Yang: (excited) Now this is a place to dance.

Weiss: I must admit the ballroom interior looks nice enough for royalty to attend.

Ruby: Now blake will be even more motivated to dance with Phantom Storm.

Speaking of blake she just entered the ballroom with star wukong and neptuna.

Neptuna: Your dance is going to have fog machines?.

Weiss: We were thinking about but now with Phantom Storm creating all this our job is done.

Neptuna: This place is awesome, it looks amazing.

Star Wukong: You girls all excited for dress up.

Ruby: Pft, yeah right.

Yang: Laugh all you want I'll be turning someone's head tomorrow night.

Weiss: What are you two wearing?.

Star Wukong: Pft, uh this. (refering to her casual clothes she's wearing)

Neptuna: Ignore her for she knows not she says.

Star Wukong: Hey I may have moved to mistral but I grew up in vacuo.  It's not exactly a pretty dress with shoes and jewelry wearing kinda place.

Yang: Yeah we've noticed.

Blake: Hey Phantom can we talk?.

Phantom Storm: Sure Blake what do you want to talk about?.

Blake: Who was that faunas looking women you brought to our dorm last night?. 

Phantom Storm:  Oh that was one of my wives eruruu from my empire and to tell you the truth she's not exactly a faunas. this will be a long story so I'll just tell you about the history of eruruu's people and the fate of humanity where they were are from in their former world.

Phantom tells everyone the story of utawarerumono and how humanity at it's apex of technological advances were struck with a natural disaster. During the panic humanity got paranoid and turned on each and used a weather satellite as a weapon which unleashed a powerful attack equivalent to a burning sun. After making things worse for the environment after that attack the remnants of humanity went into underground bunkered cities and had to survive. After spending many years staying underground they finally were able to make thriving underground civilization. Many years later during that time humanity stayed underground a team of scientists stumbled upon an ancient being known only as Uitsalnemetia, or ice man as the scientists of humanity decided to call him and the artificial creation of people like eruruu when humanity decided to play god. Phantom then told Team rwby, star, and neptuna of hakuowlo's past and the scientist who freed him and humanity's creations. Phanto also told them about the things the humanity of his world did to hakuowlo after recapturing him. Then he told them about hakuowlo being the good side of uitsalnemetea, the battles Phantom fought with him in, and the final battle with hakuowlo's also known as Uitsalnemetia's good side vs Dii also known as Uitsalnemetia's evil side. Phantom storm then told the girls that he and Hakuowlo's groups won the final battle and that he gave hakuowlo a happy ending. Needless to say the girls were mortified by what the humanity of hakuowlo's world did to him but happy that Phantom Storm gave Hakuowlo the happy ending he deserved. Then Phantom Storm told the girls about eruruu and what she does as her job.