♡Prevaricator♡

Prevaricator: A person who speaks falsely, avoids the truth, or quibbles.》

After receiving a call from Mrs. Saitou that they would be coming by for breakfast, you didn't question it. Explaining they wanted to drop by with a few gifts and say hello. Yet when they finally arrived, Mr. Saitou had to pull Ai away for "work matters".  While you were curious, Miyako distracted you swiftly, discussing about any topic that would stick.

Eventually, leaving you to your cooking as she sat on the couch with the twins. Aqua and Ruby boredly watching the television. Ruby pouting as she turns away from the screen. The woman rose a brow, "Hm? Ruby? What's wrong?"

"She's asking for the impossible." Aqua stated, hand on the remote.

"I wanna' watch Dad's performance!" 

 Miyako blinks, glancing at the kitchenette where you resided. "Well... Maybe if you turn down the volume you could?" She offer's.

 Aqua eyes widen as Ruby snatches the device away. 

"Ha!" The blonde cheers triumphantly. 

"Oi! Give that back Ruby!"

"No!" She jumped up from the couch, standing proudly in front of the T.V  as she changes the channel. Finding one of Ai's last night performances as she  turns up the volume. Dancing to the music as Aqua get's up, ready to grab the remote back.

While Miyako tries to deescalate the situation the best she could.

"Hm? Is everything alright?" You call from the kitchen, poking your head out.

Gaping at what you saw, you blink. The peppy song in the background not helping as you take a closer look.

.

.

.

"What... Are you three doing?" You ask.

The twins and Miss Miyako stood in front of the T.V in star poses.  "A-ah.. Uhm! exercise!"

"Oh.. No wonder you're so pretty Mrs. Miyako!" 

"A-ah... I do what I can." She sweated. 

Ai and Mr. Saitou leave the other room as you head back to the kitchen. The two older males blinking at the embarrassed trio on the couch. The T.V switched back to some cartoon. 

-

"Wah~♡ So cute and cool!" Ai cheers, gazing fondly at the twins.

"(Y/N) get a picture!" The male yells as you stroll out of the room, phone in hand as you smile tiredly. Staring at the trio with warmth, "of course." You say sleepily. 

Camera in hand, you watch Ai carefully fuss over the two. Smiling at the crooked in Ruby's hair as Aqua sighs. Fixing his hat as he dusts himself off, Ai starts grinning as he got in the middle of the two. Straightening up as he sees you, pose ready as Ruby and Aqua smile.

"Okay... One, two..." 

"Hm? You're not gonna' be in the photo?" Mr. Saitou questions, you yelp in surprise! Fumbling with the camera as you sigh in relief when it didn't leave your grip.  

"Uh- well.." You mutter out an excuse as Miyako sighs in annoyance. Sneakily snatching it away as her lips quirk into a smile. Staying by her husbands side as she gave you a little push to the Hoshino's. "ACK-!" You squawk, keeping yourself up. Gazing at Ai worriedly as Ruby giggles. "Mama!"

"..."

"Aww, hear that? "Mama"." Saitou says, smirking at Ai with a raised brow. 

The Idol, rolls his eyes, taking your hand. Pulling you beside him, the two of you standing behind the twins as he leans close. 

"ONE...!"

You try to pull your hand away with a small tug, yet Ai doesn't move. Eyes on the camera as you felt your smile falter. "Ai..." You try to whisper.

"TWO...!"

You turn your attention back to the camera, as Ai slowly let's go. 

"THREE...!"

The hand that once left your palm now rested on your waist, pulling you closer into the frame. WAIT-!

-

Tugging at the yellow shirt, you eye the bunny symbol carefully. While it was cute that Mr. Saitou and his wife got all of you matching shirts. You swear you recognized the mascot from somewhere...

You sigh, cleaning up after the couple and the twins. Ai carefully drying off the dishes as he hums under his breath.

Realization lights up on your face as you quickly turn to him. "Oh! I know that song!" You state happily as Ai tensed up. "Oh... How?" He asks.

"Miss Saitou and the twins were playing it earlier!"

Ai deflates, "ah... That makes sense."

"But what I still don't get is that rabbit." You grumble, eyes back onto the dish wear. Lips thinning into a line, he made a little moue. ""Rabbit?""

"Yeah, the shirt." You point to your chest, tracing the embodied lining with a wet fingertip. "I swear I've seen it somewhere..." You grimace, slowly lowering your hand to "your" heart. 

"Hmm." Ai shrugs at your words, gazing at your shirt. Grinning, he grabs your hand away from the yellow fabric, "I like it! I think it suits you." He hypes you up. "Sides, it's just a silly design. Don't worry about it, right? ~"

 You inhale a breath of air, smiling back.

"R-... Right."

-

[ I'm sorry that updating hasn't been consistent. But I'm trying! I honestly have been revisiting fan art for inspo it's been super helpful for me. No joke! Notes: I'm not sure how season two is gonna go, but I have some semblance of how I want it to follow some parts of the anime and manga the best I can. Thank you for reading! Comments, fan art or whatever are super appreciated! See you next update!]