8.In love??

JUNGKOOKS POV

*loud alarm noises and phone call sounds go off*
I stir in my sleep and wake up to all the noise. I turn off the alarm and look at the screen of my phone at shock. '20 MISSED CALLS FROM KIM NAMJOON' I look at the time. I'm late!!!! Shit shit shit! I rush over and shower. Getting ready in the speed of lightening. I get in my car and drive over to the company building. I'm late for the first time in my entire career WOW! It's all because of the guy from the concert?? Nah no way! I was just probably tired from all the intense dancing and singing on the stage yesterday right? Obviously yes. I get on the lift and when it opened I come face to face with namjoon hyung. "You scared me hyung" I flinch. "Yah! Why are you so late?! Are you okay?" He asks. "I'm fine maybe I'm just tired from all the dancing and singing from yesterday. No big deal" "If you say so. Take care and let's see your schedule for today and you have a meeting with the team about your comeback so let's go" he says leading me into the conference hall. The company employees discuss about the stadiums and the tour dates when suddenly those eyes flashed in front of me. They are everywhere I lay my eyes on. Get a grip jungkook, you shithead! I couldn't focus on the meeting anymore I didn't even listen to anything!
I sit in my chair and zone out and I randomly doodle something. "Jungkook?? Jungkook!! Are you alright??!" I hear someone shouting my name dragging me out of my subconscious space. It was namjoon hyung. "Yah are you okay? What happened to you? You were like this since the concert from yesterday. And what did you even draw!?" I looked at my doodling in shock. I drew his eyes...they are so.....pretty? No! They are...ART! "I'm fine hyung....just that I'm distracted by something" "By something you mean these eyes?" He asks. "I guess..." "ooohhhh our jungkook is in love~uwu". "hyung~ stop it" I groan but chuckle at his aegyo. Am I really IN LOVE?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note

Thank you for all the support. This is my first story so excuse me for the grammar mistakes and rush in the story.And sorry for all these short chapters. I'm really inexperienced 😭 I'll try my best to make this story good.