13.End of me

JUNGKOOKS POV

The next day, I woke up and started gettjng ready for my performance today at the music bank. And then it suddenly hit me! It was Jimin's eyes which attracted me. Is he still angry with me? What did I even do though... it's getting late for work. I get ready and leave for the music bank. There I saw namjoon hyung and went to him. "Hyung any details?" "I found out where his brother lives... jimin still lives in busan" he says and gives me the address. "Okay thank you so much hyung" "your welcome kook-ah just make sure you talk it out with him" he says and leaves. I go to my make up room and get ready for the performance.

 I go to my make up room and get ready for the performance

"The first place goes to.......JJK!! Congratulations on your win jungkookssi" I receive my award and get congratulated by my fellow idols. I go backstage and our back dancers and I did a group hug. "Jungkook hyung let's celebrate this win! Let's party!!" Well it'll be rude if I refuse so I say yes.

TIME SKIP TO EVENING 8pm

I'm rummaging through my closet to find the perfect party outfit. When I found the perfect one. Black leather jacket with a black tee and tight jeans!

(This jungkook is my Roman Empire😭)I leave for the club as per the navigation

I leave for the club as per the navigation. I reached the club and parked my car outside. "Hyung!! You look so handsome! Ready to make the chicks fall for you?" my dancers ask. "Haha thank you guys but I'm not interested..." "okay then let's do shots!!" I need to get wasted tonight and forget about all this for tonight atleast. We all go to the bar counter and order shots. I take 4 glasses down and groan. Just then someone caught my attention on the dance floor. Park jimin?! This alcohol is making me hallucinate again isn't it... why don't I test it... I slowly get up and go towards him. "Jimin?" I say and see his eyes widening at the size of saucers.

JIMINS POV
I had 2 glasses of whiskey and I'm tipsy right now. Ugh I always make the worst choices in life...! Jin hyung drags me to the dance floor and I vibe to the music and sway my hips. If you don't know I learnt dance for 6 years so I'm a dancer 🕺! I heard someone calling my name. Well Jin hyung is not here with me so who would it be?? I turn around and see the most unexpected person ever. JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK! What the heck is he doing here?! And he recognised me....he still does? "Is it you?" He asks me and he is clearly drunk while I am too. Why does he looks so attractive? His lips are tempting me... I wanna kiss them! Taste them...well he will forget this in the morning anyway right! Better not waste the opportunity..."yes it's me..." I pull him by the collar and kiss him. He was taken aback but starts kissing back with the same desperation. He sucks my lower lip into his mouth. He brings his tongue outside waiting for my permission. I open my mouth letting his tongue explore the insides of my mouth. Fuck it's so hot! His hands trail towards my ass cupping it and pressing me to his front. I moan into his mouth.
" fuck jeon jungkook YOUR THE END OF ME"I moan out loud but due to the heavy background noises in the club nobody else can hear it except me and jungkook. He stares at me like he wants me... as if I doesn't... he slams his lips against mine and our saliva mix together trailing down my throat... that's the sexiest kiss I've ever had!! I want this moment to last forever oh god!!