7. Kill for her

"I told you leave my house, not to whore around..." his words were a viper's venom, sharp and piercing, tearing through her defenses.

She knew what 'whore' meant, the word echoing in the space between them, a venomous accusation. "I... I am not..." she tried to refute, but his hand silenced her. The fingers were firm, the touch gentle, yet she felt the weight of his accusation, the harsh judgment, crushing her spirit.

There was something in his eyes which stopped her from protesting.

....................................................................................................................

Warning:- Mention of violence

"I... I am not..." she tried to defend herself, but he silenced her with a rough hand over her mouth.

"Keep one thing in your mind," he hissed, his breath hot on her skin. "You are mine, only mine Just like I am yours since our childhood."

Aswi was stunned. "Ansh..." she whispered, mistaking his identity.

"No baby, not Ansh, it's me, Vedansh," he corrected.

As soon as he uttered those words, memories flooded Aswi"s mind. She recalled how Vedansh had treated her with disdain, insulting her and flaunting his affair with Chitra.

A surge of anger coursed through her as she pushed him away. But to her horror, he remained unmoved.

"Leave me... you bas..." she began to curse, but stopped herself.

"Wah, My good girl is now learning to curse?" he mocked, his lips brushing against her ear. "Not bad, you can use these when..."

He paused, savoring her reaction. And his heart skipped a beat seeing her curious and innocent face.

'I will feel blessed to destroy this innocence.' He thought.

"When?" she asked, not understanding what he meant.

"When I will fuck you in my bed, in my bathroom, in the car, in kitchen and everywhere in this earth," he whispered, his voice raspy with lust.

"L... leave me... your thoughts are dirty," she stuttered.

"Oh trust me baby, my thoughts for you are dirtier than this. Wanna hear?" he teased.

"No... no, leave me please..." she struggled to free herself.

'When will she say 'fuck me please' like this?' Vedansh thought to himself.

Shaking off his dark fantasies, Vedansh tightened his grip on her. "You will go straight to your apartment from here, through the back door. I am sending Nitya."

"No... I came here to enjoy... I won't go..." Aswi tried to resist.

"Oh really? Then let's enjoy babe," Vedansh murmured, his lips inching closer to hers.

"No... Stop, I... I am going..." she cried out in fear.

With trembling legs, Aswi made her way out of the mansion. As she walked through the moonlit garden, she couldn't shake the feeling that her life had taken an irreversible turn.

After sometime she noticed Nitya coming.

"Where is he?" she asked Nitya, who was trailing behind her with a sulky expression.

"Don't know," Nitya replied, her voice laced with annoyance. "He said he has to finish some work here."

Aswi shrugged off, her own spirits undeterred. "Well, let's go then," she said, unlocking the car and opening the door for Nitya.

.....................

After they left,

Vedansh found himself slipping through the shadows, his black hoodie and mask concealing his identity, leaving only the piercing gaze of his eyes exposed. Driven by a fire that consumed his very being, he stepped inside the dimly lit bar, his footsteps barely audible on the worn-out carpet.

At the counter, he ordered a strong drink, his hand trembling slightly as he did so. His mind raced, consumed by the image of her, entwined in the arms of another. The pain gnawed at him, fueling his rage.

As he nursed his drink, his eyes scanned the room, searching for a target for his pent-up aggression. Suddenly, his gaze fell upon the man, swaggering across the room with a prostitute hanging onto his arm. A surge of anger coursed through Vedansh's veins. The same man, who forced her to dance and was touching her inappropriately.

He followed the man's trail, his movements fluid and almost predatory. As the man entered a secluded private room, Vedansh slipped in behind him, his mask obscuring his face from the girl who entered with the man and scared the girl away.

The man, lost in his drunken haze, babbled to himself, his voice slurred. "That girl... I thought I could make her my personal whore, but no, everyone wants to ruin my life..."

He smashed the whisky bottle and turned around, his eyes widening as they fell upon a figure clad in darkness.

"Ab tu kon hai?" the man asked, his voice thick with alcohol. "Look I am straight, so find someone else."

(Now who are you)

He approached Vedansh, his breath heavy with liquor, and patted his shoulder. As he was about to lie down on the bed, Vedansh grabbed his hand.

"Bro I told you to , that I am.....Arghhhh"

A piercing scream filled the room as Vedansh severed the man's hand with a swift, cold-blooded cut.

"Who... who are you?" the man cried, his voice a broken whimper.

"I am the husband of the girl you were talking about," Vedansh replied calmly, slicing off the man's other hand.

"Aghhh... don't do this... I won't touch her again..."

"You should have thought of that before, you piece of filth," Vedansh hissed. "Now you will never touch anyone again."

With a final gunshot, Vedansh ended the man's life.

As he left the room, his eyes hardened with determination. "Until now, I have only killed for revenge. But now, I will kill for you."

...............................................

Jealous Vedansh is so dangerous.

Anyway, see you in two days with new chapter.