1

"Uh hi Katsuki! Do you want to play with me?" A little 4-Year old y/n walks up to Bakugou. "No, but how about you come with me! My cool friends and I are going to explore." Bakugou says as he grabs his stick. "Okay!" Y/n happily cheers.

"FoRwArD mArCh AnD hErE wE gO mEmBeRs Of ThE aGeNcY BaKuGoU" Bakugou says as he starts walking across a log before clumsily falling into the water. "Oh Katsuki are you okay?" Y/n calls out to him.
"its fine Kacchan is super tough." one of the kids says. Katsuki gets up from the water with a huge smile on his face. The little girl couldn't help but admire him.

-

"Hey Kacchan! Look I got my quirk!" Y/n runs up to bakugou. "Hey what happened to you?" Katsuki says pointing to a burn mark on y/n's arm. "my daddy did it on accident," she says smile never wavering. "well, what's your quirk! I bet it's not cooler than mine." Bakugou says. "Well I don't know what it is exactly but I can do this." y/n holds out her hand. Her hands start to produce a gas.

"My mommy says if I put it near fire it will go BOOM!" She says making an explosion with her hands. "That's cool!" Katsuki says cheering. "our quirks are just alike" he smiles. The little girl smiled back showing her missing bottom tooth. "Well, i have to go my mommy needs me at home." She waves him goodbye.

-

The next day, Bakugou went by her house. But no one was home. No one would be home for a while. No one knew where they went. The neighbors said they just packed up and left in the middle of the night. As time went on Katsuki never really knew what became of his bestfriend. He grew up slightly bitter at the fact he didn't know where she'd went. It stung just a little. A part of him figured it had something to do with her parents, but when she disappeared he was too young to put it all together.