Otherworldly☁︎

...

What happened..? Last she remembered, she was getting ready for bed after a long day of taking care of the valley as usual. And now..

Waking up to a dimly lit room, the girl blinked a few times, feeling.. bare. She rubbed her eyes with a yawn and looked around, finding herself.. not home. This wasn't her house at all.

Who brought her here? And just.. where *is* here, anyway?

She needed to investigate. She swept the covers off of her, finding herself mostly naked with bandages tied around her torso.

"..what?" As if on cue, she grunted in pain, huffing.

A woman dressed in a long white dress rushed into the room. "Mademoiselle! Are you alright? Please, let me get your clothes for you." She quickly covered her back up and left the room to retrieve her clean clothes.

Once she returned, the girl in bed began to dress.

Dressed up and now ready to set out, the young woman looked at herself in the full body mirror

Dressed up and now ready to set out, the young woman looked at herself in the full body mirror. "If I may, what is your name, Madam?" The nurse asked.

"Oh, um.. my name is Pixie. Er.. how did I get here? And.. where is here?" The young woman continued to adjust herself in the mirror, flipping her pink and purple hair until it settled just right. "Well.. Monsieur Gaston found you out in the woods last night. Your ribs were hurt pretty badly, Miss Pixie.. like you had fallen from something." The nurse explained. Pixie, a hand resting in her hair, turned to face the nurse in shock. Fallen from something..? Like what exactly?

Before the nurse could continue speaking, a masculine voice called out. "Is anyone here?!!" Pixie instantly knew that voice as none other than Gaston's.

"Yes, in here! Come in!" The nurse called as she began to gather up the sheets that Pixie had previously laid on.