Chapter 10

At night

Jake and I are at my place..Today,my mom is cooking Korean dishes.I dont even remember the names of the dishes..All I remember is Kimchi and Ramyeon..And that two hard names--wait!!Let me ask Jake!!Us currently playing Uno together!

Y/n:Jake, do you know that korean dish which starts with "Sam" something??

Jake:Samgye-tang?Samgyeopsal??

Y/n: Yeahh--Samgyeopsal!!My mom is cooking korean dishes!!So I asked you!!!What is Samgyeopsal??

Jake:Ohh-its a Korean barbeque dish!!It's my favorite!!

Y/n:  Ohhh---We are also preparing for the a desert!!It's a fish shaped thing!!Wait!!what is that desert's name??

Jake: Bungeo-ppang??

Y/n: Yeah, right!!Damn!!Why all the Korean dishes are so hard to pronounce???

Jake: It's not that hard... But,I am looking toward the dishes prepared by my future mother in law 😏

Wait,what did Jake say??And that smirk after that lip bite?? Excusez moi--Thats so illegal!!!Jake stop!! I was  in a blushing mess after he said it--

Jake: Why are you blushing, Shim Y/n??

Y/n: Jake?? 😳

Jake:Hey,why are you so red??

Y/n:Because of you--you flirt so well!!!

Jake:I am being honest!!I really like you,sweetiee!

Y/n:I like you,my Jakeyyy

Jake:Oh,damn!!I think I got diabetes!!

Y/n:Huh??How??Suddenly??

Jake:Because,you are too sweet,my love! 

Y/n:Ummm--😳!!I am going the kitchen to check if the dinner is ready or not!!See ya in a minute 😳

Saying that,I went to the kitchen.Obviously,I left cuz I was too shy..Ahhh--Jake really knows how to make me shy..I went to the kitchen to see if mom is done cooking or not. There, I saw my mom was talking with my auntie aka.  my mom's younger sister through video call.She was giving her tips of cooking...And while they were spilling their teas.Lol,they are talking as if there is no tomorrow..I undestand..My mom never returned to Korea  after coming here..The sibling are cute together..

Then,I went back to Jake again...I saw him watching video in his phone...I sat beside him and saw that he was watching a performance of BTS...

Y/n: Woah--what song is it??

Jake: Ohh--Its BTS DNA..It's their performance video of Billboard Awards.

Y/n: Wow!!!They are really cool!!!

Jake: I also want to perform like them!!!They are so cool!!

Y/n: Then,you should go and --

" Y/n and Jake .Dinner is ready..Come and eat now."

Right that moment,mom called us..Jake happily ran toward the dining room and I followed him..He is really cute for real!!He really radiates the energy of a puppy!!!!

We were eating and Jake was literally praising my mom after taking every bite of food.. Meanwhile me who was struggling with chopsticks.. How do Korean, Chinese and Japanese eat well with chopsticks???

Jake noticed me struggling...He took my chopsticks and he was feeding me..And there my mom was blushing while seeing what was happening in front of her eyes..And here, butterflies were having a marathon in my stomach....Ahhhh!! Jake!!!!!!