Chapter 11

A week later

Today,I am going to Jake's place for the 1st time..I am so nervous.Damn..I am meeting his parents for the 1st time...Jake literally dragged me with him to his house..I was struggling on the way and embararssed myself..Now,we are in front of his house..Damn, the house looks so big.I kinda assumed that Jake belongs to a wealthy family as he studies in such a expensive school like SPLC. There is a mountain behind his house too...

I was so nervous..Right now we are in front of the door..I was shievering out of nowhere.Jake patted my shoulder and said--

Jake: Feeling nervous...??

Y/n:Obviously..What if I mess up??

Jake:Dont worry..My parents like you a lot..My dad is a great fan of yours

Y/n: Without meeting me??I bet he would change his decision after meeting me..

Jake:Naurr---He won't!!

Y/n: Jake,lets go back!!I dont feel good today..Let's come another day..

Jake: Naur,my parents are barely home at lunch time..They are always busy with their work..And dont worry..

Y/n:I am not worried..I am scared!!

Jake:They are my parents not a monster.Dont be scared!!Lets gaur now---Good luck,my cutiepiee!

Jake rang the doorbell and there my heartbeat was beating so fast..I dont feel good about today...All I want to go home.But, the door was opened.It was a good looking middle aged lady..It must be Jake's mom..I bowed down right after seeing her and said hello ..She smiled and told us step inside ..We took off our shoes and stepped inside the house..

We walked to the living room and saw a middle aged man working on his laptop while sitting on the couch..Jake's mom called him and while responding,he turned off his laptop and said hello to me..Woahh,Jake's dad is exactly like him...He is friendly..He started to told us to sit.I sat  beside Jake--

Mr Shim: Ohh,good afternoon ..So,she is Y/n,Jake??

Jake:Yes,she is Y/n..

Mr Shim:She is adorable..Y/n,make yourself at home.If you need anything,dont hesitate to tell us.

Y/n:Thank you,uncle!!

Mrs Shim:So, she is the girl that my son is dating..

Y/n:Yeah,its me!!Hehe!

Mrs Shim gave me a dead glare for a second and I almost got scared..Then,she smiled..Why do I feel like she doesnt like me???Is it because Mr Shim praised me??I am literally scared!!Then, she said--

Mrs Shim: Y/n is really adorable!!Jake,you chose a nice girl!!

Jake:She is really nice...

Mr Shim:Are you hungry,Y/n??If you say,then we will serve lunch...

Y/n:Yeah,I am a lil bit hungry but not that much..

Suddenly,Layla came running to the living room..Mrs Shim forwarded her hands toward Layla but instead of going to her,Layla came running toward me and Jake..Our lil puppy came toward us..Jake was carassing Layla's stomach and I was playing with her hair.I looked at Mrs Shim and caught her giving me a death glare.Now,I am getting more scared...But,she smiled at us later..Then,Jake's elder brother entered the living room saying that he was hungry...Then,Mrs Shim called us for lunch in the dining room..

The lunch was very nice..Mrs Shim cooked it well..The plates and forks look so expensive..It's that type of plate which I see in movies where the characters are rich..During lunch,Mr Shim told a lot of funny dad jokes.Jake and I burst out laughing..Only Mrs Shim and Jake's elder brother were silent and smiled silently..I can understand..Jake took after his dad and his introverted elder brother took after his mom..