16.Fighting over Sunoo

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Dude,chill. We have just to wait... I guess..."

Jay said. Sunoo disappeared when Niki was waiting outside the school building after school.

He waited from 1 pm to 6 pm until he went home. He called Jay and Heeseung and told them that Sunoo had disappeared. When they got to Niki's house they were not alone because as you already know Jay is addicted to Jungwon and Heeseung can't leave Sunghoon and Jake alone so they all had to come to Niki's house.

"RIKI!"

Jungwon suddenly shouted Niki's name. Niki, who was thinking what he should do right now, looked shocked to jungwon with a confused face

"Uhm..yes?"

"I swear to god, if something happens to my best friend, I promise I will not leave you in peace!"

Jungwon shouted. Jay, on the other side, was just comforting his boyfriend with hugges and pecks.

"Hooni!" Jake got an idea while smiling and looked at Sunghoon, who was just sitting there like a status.

"Yes, jakey?" Sunghoon suddenly said after he came out from his thoughts and looked Jake, who was happily looking at Sunghoon.

"I still remember that you once hacked Sunoo's phone when Sunoo didn't give you money for ice skating! Do you still have his account and mobile data?" Jake asked.

Sunghoon thought a bit, but then a smile came on his face when he suddenly remembered and nodded.

They all looked at each other with a bright smile.

"Okay! Then let's gourrrrr!!!" Jake shouted as he stood up but then sat down as quickly as possible when Heeseung let him sit on his lap again.

"Not too fast, pup. We can't just go like this!" Heeseung said as he put his head on jakes shoulder. Jay and Niki nodded at what Heeseung said, and suddenly jay spoke out.

"We are famous criminals and are still wanted by the police so we need to change clothes, take weapons, and of course, we need a... " Jay put his two fingers on his chin and thought about what their still need.

"Plan" jungwon said. Jay then looked at jungwon and nodded.

"Ok! I already have a plan!" Niki said, and signals them for coming near to him so he can whispers into their ears.

They all looked twice at each other and then get closer to Niki.

"Ok..so my plan is..."

🍒 { Back to Sunoo ajjushi} 🍒

Sunoo was still sitting on ugly chair in a boring room clueless. He wanted now Jake, Sunghoon and of course Jungwon now beside him and gossip.

'Aish! Where the he'll is actually Daniel and Samina?'

He asked himself while starting to move his body for any chance to escape.

Suddenly the door opened and the light came into the dark room as Sunoo was just watching this all clueless.

"Oh, Sunoo-shi! You awake?" A familiar voice said. Sunoo was sure
he heard this voice from someone familiar..but who?

"No, I'm dead."

"Stop joking around" The guy said and walked closer. Sunoo's eyes widened when he saw the guy's face.

"Oh my god! Why does this always has to happen to me?! First of all my psycho ex boyfriend Hyunwoo then this horny ass bitch in the party now my new friends?! Wow I have such a normal and good life!"