HWHP 2

Taehyung gulped as he knocked on the door of the Jeon residence

Taehyung gulped as he knocked on the door of the Jeon residence. He had not told Jungkook where he was going, he lied and told him that he's going to a friend's.

Jungkook fortunately believed him and he was able to go to the Jeon residence without a hassle. The door opened and he's met with Mrs Jeon.
"Taehyung ah?" She says, smiling as she opened her arms.

Taehyung hugs her and smiled back as they pulled away.
"Come in" She says and they walked to the living room as soon as he got in.

"Is Jungkook not with you?" She asks as she tells Mr Jeon to go and get some water for them.
"I intentionally didn't let him go with me, mom"  Taehyung says and she nods. Mr Jeon arrives with two glasses of water, placing it on the coffee table.

"So... Why did you visit?" Mr Jeon asks, smiling.
"Well, dad..." Taehyung says and pulls something out of his pocket. The two looked with anticipation and gasped as soon as they saw it.

Taehyung opens it and showed it.
"Woah... You're proposing?" She asks and he nods.
"Well... I am especially here, mom, dad... Because I want permission to be able to ask for Jungkook's hand in marriage" Taehyung says, laughing nervously.

"Why are you so nervous, Taehyung ah...? We would not have let your relationship with Jungkook go this long if we were against your relationship... You both have our blessing and permission"

"Thank you so much, mom and dad"