Book

noone pov:

Akutagawa was just looking at a very interesting book in a bookstore. He had just finished a mission with Chuuya, who had run out of poems to read, and Akutagawa thought of accompanying him and to at least look at some books for himself.

Chuuya was away for a while to look at all the poems and be able to recommend some to Akutagawa.

But Akutagawa wasn't planning to take a book and was just going to wait for him in the corner of the store,that was until something caught his eye. A book with a very interesting title. With a name that, if true, could solve his biggest problem.

The title of the book is:

🥁🥁🥁

🥁🥁🥁🥁

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

✨How not to fall in love with an idiot✨

(me: how i wish it existed😭😭😭)

He had never been so grateful to Chuuya. He wanted to buy the book at any cost.

He was about to go look for Chuuy and ask if he had everything, when suddenly a hand on his shoulder stopped him. When he turned around, he saw that it was Chuuya. But not the Chuuya who forced him to taste the wine, complained to Akutagawa about Dazai, and patted his head. This was the Chuuya that shows up when It's going gets tough.

"Akutagawa, that book won't help you," he said seriously and pointed to the book.

"Why do you think that?" Akutagawa asked a little irritated.

"Because first of all:

1. That book doesn't work, if it did, believe me, a lot of things would be different otherwise.

2. If you don't believe me, look at the author's name and then look at the name of the idiot she is writing about "

Akutagawa grunted but obeyed. When he looked at the name of the author he saw ' Tomioka *******' and when he looked at the name of the alleged idiot he saw ' Tomikoka ***'.

He looked at the book for a good while before he heard Chuuya's voice again.

"3. I still have that book with me at home and believe me, sometimes I really wish it would work."

"But how come?" Akutagawa asked curiously, his eyes wide.

(me: oh how I love him)

"4. Did you forget who my fiance is?

I think that is a sufficient answer. Now quickly put that book back there. If things go wrong with that idiot of yours, you can always tell me and I'll beat some sense into his brain. " he said and went to the cash register as if nothing had happened.

Akutagawa sighed sadly and returned the book. Chuuya has a lot more experience with these things than he does. It also wouldn't be the first time someone asked Chuuya for a date advices.

In this sense, even the cactus understands emotions more than Akutagawa. It's not like he's ever had romantic feelings for anyone before, so this is something completely new for him.

He smiled a little and followed Chuuya. Just because Chuuya is his mentor and he really respects him doesn't mean he will obey him 100%.

So he came back the next day for the book.

But Chuuya was already there waiting for him and pulled him by the ear.

So it seems that Chuuya knows Akutagawa very well. Oh well, maybe he'll be lucky next time.

Thanks for reading and bye~.