Chapter 4

And, that's exactly what happened..

"Greetings to the future ruler of the city of dreams, naryoi." I said, bowing down

'bowing down to him is giving me heebie-jeebies!' I thought slightly shivering..

"Greetings to you too, Lady of Dukedom Soomin." The crowned prince also greeted me and kissed the back of my hand..

'ugh, yuck, this is the two sided prince..'

"What brings you here Crown Prince Beomie?" I asked with a fake polite tone, as i was woken up and dressed in this fuzzy, itchy dress, just because the crown prince was gonna visit in two hours..

"I heard from a friend, that you have already received your familiar, Lady Heecheul."

"Oh yes, if you're worried about Milo causing trouble, he won't do that unless given permission." I said confidently as i saw how nishiro has trained Milo, the last two days.

"Oh no, i'm simply wondering whether the rumor was true. It seems like it is, Milo? Such an adorable name for a strong familiar." He commented.

"Yes, i named him Milo, although he's strong he's sweet like sugar." I gave him a fake smile after i replied to his comment.

"I'll be direct, let's form a alliance." The crown prince, went straight to the point.

"Oh? What kind?" I asked and smiled politely.

"Don't side with my father, and i won't turn my back on you." He proposed, and smirked at me.

"Oh? Don't turn your back on me? Oh if i did bad things, you won't expose me?"

"As if you're gonna do illegal things. You're data says that you only spend your time reading books from your library or sleeping, but yes, that's what i mean."

"Oh.. How'd- Nevermind, Okay then, it's a deal!" I shook hands with the crowned prince and he left straight away.

It seems he knows that i wanted to sleep! Ah, how nice. I can sleep peacefully, meeting all the male leads already, all i need to meet is the Male Villain and the Heroine!

Character Checklist!

Jungho Kang - ✓
Beomie Ji - ✓
Nishiro Han - ✓
Wonyi Ju (Heroine of the og novel) -
Yongha (Villain of the og novel) -