Chapter 5

After her conversation with the prince, Heecheul went ahead and walked to the knight training grounds to look for Nishiro.

Nishiro was with Milo, her dragon, so she wants to find him. She was worried Nishiro was burned by Milo.

After that bothersomely long walk, she was finally there.

She saw Milo and Nishiro playing with a rubber ball that looked awfully like a tennis ball, but there's no tennis in this world?

Needless to say, she sat at the comfy chair that was in the porch. She watched Nishiro and Milo playing like children. She wanted to sleep, but it seems like she can't, after seeing the two sided prince.

'That prince seriously gives me bothersome vibes' Heecheul thought with a slight shiver.

Nishiro and Milo spotted Heecheul sitting at the porch, Milo started to fly to Heecheul, and Nishiro followed after.

"My lady! What brings you here?" Nishiro asked with a slight smile on his face.

"I can't sleep.." Heecheul said with a straight face.

"Oh? Maybe, My lady wants to go to the dukedom's private library? I heard from the maids that this lady likes to read."

"Oh? Sure, Let's go!" I told him, excited because holy bothersome, there's a library?!

"Come on, nishiro, lead the way!!"

After a bit of walking, they finally reached the library, and holy bothersome people above. It's huge! (That's what she said.)

I quickly went into the fantasy books section and oh my bothersome, it's filled with tons of books!

Heecheul quickly grabbed books that grabbed her interest and sat on the comfy reading sofas.

Nishiro sat besides her, and Milo huddled up to her lap.

Heecheul was reading away, and decided to make small talk with Nishiro, so that it won't be awkward.

"So, Where's the duke? I mean.. My father? I haven't seen him in a few days."

"The duke is away at war, my lady." Nishiro said, gloomily, thinking that Heecheul misses the duke.

"Oh, Okay" Heecheul said with a tone of boredom. Of course, Heecheul knows that the duke was at war, he finds the heroine there and takes her home.

And, It was clear that Heecheul didn't care about her father but Nishiro taught it was just her missing her father so much.

"When is he coming back?" Heecheul asked, with a curious tone because if the duke comes back, the heroine will enter too, but at this point of the novel, i'm sure the heroine has met the magician.

"The duke is coming back in a few days my lady." Nishiro said with sympathy, still thinking that Heecheul misses her father.

"Okay." That was all Heecheul said.

Then a comfortable silence surrounded the two, Heecheul decided to continue reading in peace, and Nishiro also decided to pick out a book. Well, Milo was just asleep at Heecheul's lap. Such a cutie.

Let's just say, quality time with Nishiro is successful.