Characters

KANISHA AURORA (26 yrs)

Kanisha Aurora, a renowned fashion designer, is a blend of sugar and spice

Kanisha Aurora, a renowned fashion designer, is a blend of sugar and spice. Her sweetness is a gift to those who treat her well, while her fiery spirit emerges in response to betrayal. Her adoration for traditional attire amplifies her allure, making her a radiant beacon of Indian beauty. Her beauty, however, is not just about physical Appearance. It's her inner strength, her fiery spirit, and her unwavering commitment to her roots that truly define her. Her nature is as captivating as her looks, a blend of resilience and grace, making her an unforgettable presence. This is Kanisha Aurora, a symbol of beauty, strength, and tradition.

"In the world of fashion, I am the creator. In the face of betrayal, I am the fire."

REYANSH KHANNA ( 27 yrs )

Reyansh Khanna, a man of letters concealed behind the facade of a businessman

Reyansh Khanna, a man of letters concealed behind the facade of a businessman. Known to the world as the CEO of his father's enterprise, he harbors a secret identity as a writer, a hopeless romantic at heart. His demeanor is as serene as a tranquil lake, yet he can surge with the intensity of a storm when provoked. His handsome features are just the tip of the iceberg, beneath which lies a world of depth and passion. With strikingly attractive looks, he carries an air of sophistication. His eyes, a window to his soul, reflect the calmness of his spirit, while his smile holds a hint of the romantic tales he pens down in solitude. This is Reyansh Khanna, a businessman by day, a romantic writer by night, and a captivating enigma at all times.

"My pen writes the language of love, my business speaks the language of success."

Some More Characters :

Anita Aurora - Kanisha's mother

Rajesh Aurora - Kanisha's father

Anjali Aurora - Kanisha's sister

✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――

Geeta Khanna - Reyansh's mother

Amit khanna - Reyansh's father

Aditi Khanna - Reyansh's sister

Aman Khanna - Reyansh's brother

✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――

Tropesメ

◇ Second Chance
◇ Arrange Marriage

◇ Childhood Friends
◇ WriterメFashion designer
◇ Slow burn

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hi! Guys,👋🏻I hope you're doing great.

Hope you like the Characters. Make sure to vote and comment.

Kindly share your thoughts on the Characters.

Follow me for next update