File 1 (Not a chapter)

Sorry to disappoint that it's not a real chapter but here we are.

First of all. Thank you everyone for reading this little shitty fanfic of mine.

Second of all. Files will be just what everyone calls an update. Why call them files? Because they provide info on certain things. Just like files in the DMC series.

CAN CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPOIL YOURSELF THIS STORY SKIP THE FILES!

I was sitting if front of my PC wondering "How can I make this story good? Maybe decent at least?" I was thinking what to write how to write it so it would at least resemble English language.

But then I asked myself some questions.

"Do I want to make the best story to ever exist?"
-Meh. Not really it was supposed to be the story for shits and giggles

"Do I want to have fun while writing it and figuring out fight scenes?"
-Well duh I started to write it with 'do something badass' in my mind.

"Will I have fun doing bat shit insane scenarios for this stories?"
-Fuck yes? What even is this question?

"Would putting in more than just DMC and MHA in this story be bat shit insane?"
-Duh?

"So should I add, for example, MGRR (And more that I will tease when I get close to them) in this story? (Even if only for a single chapter or maybe even something that will change the story entirely)"
-Im asking those questions to myself. You know the answer. OF COURSE YES YOU DIPSHIT.

"Should this story make sense on a deeper level?"
-Not really. It just has to be badass.

"Should I ship characters in here?"
-What am I?! A horny teenager? I am but that's beside the point. This is a DMC focused story not a romcom.

"Should I use chat GPT to write or get ideas for this story?"
- I'm not THAT brain rotten YET.

So yeah. There was a couple more questions but I would spoil to much things. Everything is gonna get bat shit insane (while making some sense in this story at least) but in the end it has to be this way.