24.Love Love

OHM

I woke up after our happy morning only to find the empty side beside me . He left already ? So what is the time ? I looked at my phone to check the time and it's already 2:00 clock in the afternoon . Ooh shiaa...

I  got up from the bed real quickly there was a note in the table from my dear Boyfriend .

"I am sorry I have to leave.  I didn't wanted to wake you up but don't forget what we agreed okay . Your pills are beside the table  just eat it and then pick our son from home . Have a great day my dear Boyfriend . Will see you in the Evening. By the way I love you so much and already missing you . "

I read it and instantly it could made me smile . Idiot how can he make me smile even through the notes ?

Suddenly my phone rang and it was P'Jimmy . Why is he calling me now ? Ooh probably to check if I am coming or not . My baby boy may making a big fuss as he didn't even stay away from me this long .

"Hello Phi... I am coming. Let me get freshen up . Eve is troubling you guys ? "  I asked to him through the phone .

"Ohm..It's..  Eve is crying hard and can you come fast.  He is having a fever . We tried our best to make him calm but he is not doing well and I am worried . " Hearing my child is not okay made me worried more and shiaa.. I shouldn't leave him like that even with his Dad's family alone like that to hangout with my friends and boyfriends .

"Hmm.. Eve.. I will come fast okay . Can you give the phone to Eve Phi.. " I am so worried and I can't help but get panic when I hear my Eve is not okay .  I got ready quickly I wanted to call Nanon but he will be busy and surely gonna get panic . He may make a big fuss about it . So I don't want him to terrified . I quickly took my bike and went there praying my child will be okay .

I was faster than usual and I never cared about anything else even to greet Nanon's parents or P'Jimmy . I went to Eve's room and once I saw his sleeping face the soul just entered back to my body and I could breath calm. 

"Ohm you should just breath and calm down . It's not that serious.He was crying and refusing to eat and sleep . So I just want you to come here . But I managed to make him sleep and eat. He have a little bit fever too but now he is okay . I think my husband here made a big deal and told you like that . I told you just make sure he didn't panic ." P'Sea said and glared at p' Jimmy who is looking at P' Sea with a guilt.

"Sorry Ohm i am just panicked . Eve is fine now and let him sleep more. " P' Jimmy said with an apologetic look to me. I  smiled to both as i am  already calm knowing Eve is actually fine. I let him sleep more sitting beside him and caressing his hair. 

" Thankyou so much na P' sea and P' jimmy to taking care of him. Hmm...by the way how is our baby doing there . Is he making a big deal to you ? " I asked to P' sea looking at his belly which already big and they already revieled the gender as a boy . They are a bit sad because they miss wave and they wanted a girl but they are now happy to get a boy . Eve is more excited to have a baby brother . He always blabber about it too. But Nanon rarely face P'sea and P'jimmy after knowing P' sea is pregnant.Seems like he is still stuck in the past and I wonder what happened in their life like that .

"Aww..He is a bit troublesome but okay . He kick too hard sometimes but he is a good boy right baby.." P'Sea said caressing his belly which is almost big.

"Yeah and both Papa and Baby have the new victim which is me . Its so hard when he have strange cravings at midnight . " P'Jimmy said and seeing his face I can already see that he is having a hard time managing P'Sea 's mood swings and cravings . When I see this all I remember how it felt for me and the hard days of me . Also I remember how Perth and Film put up with my strange cravings .