Track 8: Pissing off The Big Boss

Kale: So... found what you were looking for?

I smiled at his question because I am sure he is unaware of others.

Chai: More than you may think. Since I was there, I also changed the wi-fi password of the entire campus and the private one you use to spy on all the women's employees of the company with the security system.

Having said that, the whole group that was around him began to look at him as if I were right.

Kale: What? This is a lie, I'm not a pervert teen who spies on women. I am a real gentleman.

Chai: Gentleman? Pff. But let me be the pleasure. You look at both men and women as if they were OBJECTS!

I raised my voice to the last word making me heard.

At that point Kale, now left with little patience, turned towards Korsica.

Kale: Well!? What are you waiting for? Arrest him! Otherwise why would I have brought you here!

As they were arguing, I had already reached the window I had broken earlier.

Chai: I would love to stay here and have a cup of coffee with you but unfortunately I have a busy schedule.

But just before leaving I took one last look at the group, especially at Korsica.

Chai: Oh! One last thing. You red hair.

Korsica looked at me.

Chai: I advise you to look for a better boss. Because HE! wouldn't think twice about pointing a laser at your face if you stuck your nose where you shouldn't.

This made her raise an eyebrow in confusion as I climbed out the window and began sliding down.

As I slipped I then went up a ramp which took me up and thus holding on to the hook which would take me somewhere else.

Kale: I WANT THAT DEFECT. GET HIM!

She managed to dodge the various pipes, walls, doors of the duct I was in despite the incredible speed with which I was moving.

Korsica: Activate laser security!

Apparently I had to work a little harder to convince her, never mind I'll try next time.

Even with the addition of lasers, I managed to get to the end of the route. I need to find out what training Chai did to have all these physical abilities, they might come in handy when I find a way to get home.

Korsica: All security, report!

Three robots emerged from the containers to my left.

Announcer: Fight!!

I immediately called Peppermint to get rid of the big robot's shield and then called Macaron so I could send them back a bit while he did some damage and then finished with a heavy combo that destroyed all 3 of them.

Korsica: Charge up the electrified wall. Close in on him.

Three red lasers lit up behind me and began to advance.

Chai: Are they making a 007 movie here?

The lasers were now halfway to me.

Chai: You know, it doesn't matter.

CNMN: This is where you run away. Mister Chai.

Chai: No shit, Sherlock.

I ran as everything around me began to collapse but I managed to reach another platform with many robots on it with weapons pointed towards me and to make things even more complicated the lasers lit up both in front and back of the platform as they advanced towards the center.