Chapter 1, Page 4

First of all I just wanted to say happy Asian and Pacific Islander heritage month and this series was inspired by a lot of series that I watch. And no this story right here is not the main timeline that our MC will be in. The main timeline and this alternate universe will be connected to each other in the story.

And the unknown boy is not the MC but you can argue that he is in this story if you want to

(April 20th, 2009)

The 6 year old boy is done training and is now ready to face the next challenge in the next Hierarchy. He opens the portal and jumps right in.

(Scene Changed to the realm of Shearton)

The portal open and jumps out the boy who looks blood thirsty as always.
He float in the air and blast himself to the strongest energy signature.

(Scene changed to the two Gods)

Spearton and Atlaskian both are the two Gods of this realm and the guardian of earth.

(Spearton looks like a Greek man or Caucasian like with dark brown hair and brown pupils and he wears a Greek warrior like armor, while Atlaskian looks like a South African man with long dreads and has a warrior like robe)

Spearton: "looking at Atlaskian with a serious look" do you sense that?

Atlaskian: "Nods" yeah

Both look at the direction where the hostile energy source is coming from and it's getting closer.
A few seconds has passed and they see a dot in the sky and as it gets closer they see it was a little boy flying heading toward their direction.
The boy landed on the ground and stare at with menacingly...

Atlaskian thoughts: (he's just a kid?)

Spearton steps up and yells

Spearton: Hey who are you child? And what are you doing here? And how did you get here?

The boy just stands there with a creepy smile which will send shivers down to anyone spines.
The boy waste no time and immediately attacks Spearton first and sends a powerful punch which Spearton blocks it with no effort and kicks the boy so hard that it sent him flying back which caused him to cough up blood.
The boy gets back up and wipes the blood off of his mouth and smile manically to the both of them.

Atlaskian: I-impossible! No child should be able to survive that kick.

Spearton: Well I'm not surprised at all, how else he was able to survive standing in our realm? What shocks me the most is that a mere child like him is able to survive in our realm when stepping foot in here. Any lower dimensional beings would've cease to exist as it would be beyond their comprehension.

The boy shoots out multiple energy blast at the both of them which both of them deflected it like nothing until the boy came rushing it and start to swing in multiple kicks and punches around so precise that it made both Spearton and Atlaskian in a huge surprise.

Atlaskian: This boy fighting style is so precise! It's almost like he's been doing this for more than a 1000 years!

Spearton: Yeah! This boy is not normal.

As the boy kept on swinging he finally manages to get a good clean hook on Atlaskian which stuns him a little, then Atlaskian punch the boy in the face clean and sends the boy flying back!
But it's not over as the boy stopped mid air and rushed back in and reappeared behind Spearton and kicks him in the head and they hurt Spearton.

Spearton: damn he's good. Atlaskian careful don't underestimate this child!

Atlaskian with a serious face and just nods at Spearton before focusing on the battle. The boy went after Atlaskian and both was throwing hands as each was trading blows after blows!
Both was up flying in the air shooting energy blasts at each other and Atlaskian reappeared behind him and hit him on top of his head so hard that it sent the boy flying down which made him crash landed on the ground making a huge crater but the boy gets up again and flies up then starts to go hand to hand with Atlaskian again until Spearton hops in and kicks thr hell out of the boy which sends him flying back to the mountains.