Chapter 6

(WARNING: Murder and Gore, Obsessed)

Uzi POV

Me And Alice Was Finally Teleport To Young's Master Mansion but this Time Was A Secret Lair I Fly down to the ground and Alice Tell Me To Get some Rest and left me outside the Mansion

I Was Still Outside and decided to Explore the Garden Which was Beautiful And Shiny

i  Was Looking at the Rose and I couldn't Smell it because I was just a Drone But also Drones don't Have Nose . . . I sigh and Walk Everywhere in the Garden

.

.

.

I Still Thinking about the Murder Drones ....And She Knew Me Very Well...She was Sad ...and it felt like I knew Her Before but also another murder Drones which is a Boy. . . Have pilot hats and White Hair But Also...a lot of Blood and Oil over His Coat...but his face almost gave me bam up ...like Having a Crush on him...my Visor Was Blushing and can't stop thinking about him.

This New Feeling felt like I was in love with Him But How!? I just met him for the first time

I shake my head and Try to Control my emotions >//////< Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I was almost Explosion but Tried to calm down and stop walking and used my Teleport Spell Finally Got in my room and Jump on the bed and Try Sleep

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Still nothing.    .    .  . I can't Sleep at All!? Ughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

=========================================

N POV

I was going to hunt another victim but suddenly Shaking And Cold That Someone Talking to me....and I looked around but it was nothing...

Weird... I started getting confused and annoyed at the same time but I remembered what V Said that she saw Uzi

Nah this can't Be Real right...but I do Remember that I saw it from the distance before that Two Teleport. .

Her Beautiful Hair and Purples Visor Eyes . . . and Also Her Body Was Completely different... Her Face Was now...Look at me..like our First Meet to each Other but she was gone with her annoying Human...

I thought it was a Dream...but no..V Saw Her but I told her I didn't believe it Because it still looked like it was not Uzi...and also I killed her with my Hand.

But if V Said she is indeed alive...I could Tie her Up and Lock her with me...but also Bite Her Sweet Oil And Leaking Everything on her Body and Kissing Her soft Lips That almost gave me a Sweet Reaction but I couldn't tell its true or lie then I Just had to find her but I also remembered that Mansion and then Disappeared... So maybe Uzi Was Working as a Served Drone...If I find Uzi.  .  . Then my insanity  Was going to calm down...but where should I find her...maybe 5 Years will be Enough?

Hmmm Suddenly I saw a human Running Away and Trying to escape I Fly over and Jump over the human put my wings back Started my Visor To X and Killed the Human Another Human tried to escape and I ran past the dead human and Kill another Human That Try to escaped his Live but fail the same time...I Enjoyed killing. .  . nothing like this in the past when I used to be with Uzi or My Teammate I didn't like killing but now I like it...

To be Continued📌