Part : 33 Xue Clan

Author POV

Lan Wangji also halted, turning around to look at him, "Have you heard of the name 'Xiao Xingchen'?"

Wei Wuxian searched through his memories, "No."

Lan Wangji, ""No' is correct. He was well-known when he left the mountain twelve years ago. Now, nobody mentions him."

Twelve years ago just happened to be one year after the siege at Yiling's Luanzang Hill, which meant that he only just missed it. Wei Wuxian asked, "What's the mountain? Who taught him?"

Lan Wangji, "I do not know which mountain it was. His was taught by a cultivator. Xiao Xingchen was a pupil of Baoshan Sanren."

Wei Wuxian finally understood why Lan Wangji said that this person shared a past with his mother, "So, that mean's Xiao Xingchen is my Jiujiu"

Cangse Sanren was also a pupil of Baoshan Sanren.

"Xiao xingchen???" Wei wuxian turned around to look at the person whose name was mentioned in screen.

"I?" Xiao xingchen didn't knew he was related to Wei wuxian, he wasn't paying much attention to screen before so maybe he missed the scenes that mentioned info about Cangse Sanren.

"You are Xiao xingchen right?" questioned Lan fimei and he nodded his head.

"So, you are my Jiujiu!" Wei wuxian almost jumped in happiness as he found someone related to his mother for first time.

"You are Shijie son, Wei wuxian!" Xiao xingchen smiled.

"Yes!" Wei wuxian hurried over last row to meet his uncle.

"Wei ying!" called Lan zhan, he was trying to remind his beloved to walk a little slowly. It won't be good if he fell down but Wei wuxian didn't heard him.

"You are really my Jiujiu?" asked Wei wuxian to confirm. Xiao xingchen nodded his head.

"Wait— he is that Xiao xingchen!" said Zizhen remembering the incidents of Yi city. Remaining Juniors also understood that.

Wei wuxian and Xiao xingchen awakwardly stared at each other, not knowing what to say.

"Dajiu, why are standing there like that? You just met your Jiujiu, come on give him a hug!" cheered Lan Jingyi looking all happy like it was him not Wei wuxian who met a long lost relative. Then again, technically he did!

"Ahh. Can I call you Jiujiu?" questioned Wei wuxian trying to start conversation

"Aren't you calling him that already?" interrupted Song lan, Xiao xingchen chuckled.

Soon Xiao xingchen and Wei wuxian got engaged in conversation. Wei wuxian took a seat beside his Jiujiu.

Lan zhan definitely not feeling sad as his Wei ying wasn't paying attention to him anymore.

Baoshan Sanren was a cultivator who lived secluded from the rest of the world, rumored to be of the same generation as Wen Mao and Lan An. Most of the heroes from that generation had already returned to dust, yet Baoshan Sanren was said to have still remained unfallen. If it really was so, then she must be hundreds of years old and have quite a high level of cultivation. Back then, with the lead of Wen Mao, the cultivation world focused on the rise of clans instead of sects, and cultivational forces connected by blood ties rose as if they were bamboo shoots after a spring rain. Without exception, every cultivator who was slightly famous chose to found a sect. Yet, this cultivator decided to retire into solitude, living in a mountain under the cultivational name of Baoshan Sanren. Nobody knows, though, which mountain she was embracing. Speaking of it, it was only called retiring into solitude because nobody knew. If after one retired into solitude, they could still be found easily, it wouldn't be called retiring into solitude anymore.