Chapter 53

ABOVE 2.5K VOTES AND GET CHAPTER 54 TODAY BEFORE 12 AM. MARK MY WORDS ABOVE 2.5K

Vidharth enters the room fuming behind him Mythili too enters running with a tired face

"Vidharth"

"No, Mythili don't try to. Tell her to leave right now, I don't want any stranger in my house"

He said in a firm tone controlling his anger. Mythili sighed having no other option she pulled him by his sleeves taking him out of the room as she wasn't stupid to make 3 people understand separately on a particular topic.

Vidharth pulled his hand back annoyingly

"What do you want? Don't annoy me. I'm not in the mood."

Mythili looked at him in disbelief who thought she was glaring at him

"What? Aakhe kyun nikal rahi ho? I'm not scared of you. "
[Why are you glaring at me?]

"When did I say that you're scared of Me? Vidharth, come with me"

She held his hand who closed his eyes and gritted still went to the room behind his wife.

They entered Baba SA's room, Rudra glared at Mythili before looking away

"I'm bringing you another DNA and dare any of you two move even an inch."

She warned giving a stern glare to them before going out of the room. No one dares to look into the devil's eyes while here she is glaring and ordering them.

Well, only Mythili can do that.

She went towards Karthik's room and knocked before entering to see him using his phone with a frustrated look

"Karthik"

He ignores her and continues using his phone. Mythili sighed before taking his phone away

"Come with me"

"No, give me my phone. You go talk with your so-called Isha."

"Karthik, there was a reason" She tried

"Guess what? I don't give a damn about that reason"

"At least let me explain. I wasn't wrong--"

"Of course, you were not Devi Maiya...

Go out if you are not here with news of her leaving."

He said in a firm tone. Mythili glares at him as these three fathers and sons just don't want to listen to her.

"Karthik, come with me" This time she used her stern Bhabhi ma tone and said in a calm final tone.

"Don't try to pacify me. Go downstairs and tell her to leave."