CheolSoo ~ Candy

- Top Seungcheol -

- Top Seungcheol -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Seungcheol is sitting on the couch in his living room, working on his latest project and needing a lot of concentration, and his boyfriend Joshua understands this, which is why he stays in a secluded corner of the house all alone, playing on his laptop or watching TV shows.

As his episode comes to an end, the young American has a strong craving for sugar in his mouth, so he decides to get out of bed and go straight to the kitchen. He looks for the candy bowl but can't find it, so he starts looking up and realizes that his boyfriend has placed the bowl very high up.

Seungcheol doesn't even notice that Joshua is at his side with his arms crossed over his chest, it's only when the American picks up his computer to put it further away that he focuses on his lover's closed face.

" What's going on Shua ya ? You need something ? "

Joshua doesn't answer, he just settles down on Seungcheol's lap and the elder frowns, places his hands on his boyfriend's hips and Joshua has a slight idea that comes to mind, he knows full well that when he acts like a child his lover can't resist so he's going to use this technique once again.

" I want a candy but you've put the candy bowl too high for me and I can't reach it ! Your so mean."

His voice is childish and unlike usual Seungcheol sighs, the American doesn't understand so he decides to force the matter a little, he voluntarily moves his body against Seungcheol's and even starts to make slight bounces and the elder swallows with difficulty, he firmly grabs his lover's hips and holds the young boy.

" Hyungie ~ can you go and get me a candy please ~"

Joshua still manages to keep moving and this makes Seungcheol grunt as he now has a sizeable erection in his pants, he asks his boyfriend to get off his legs and the American does, the Korean goes to fetch a candy from the kitchen then returns to his boyfriend. He places the candy between his teeth and asks Joshua to come and get it.

The American doesn't hesitate for a second, picking up the end of the candy between his teeth and starting to eat his candy. Then, when his mouth is just a few millimetres from Seungcheol's, the elder doesn't hold back, he grabs the back of his lover's head and places his lips against his boyfriend's. Joshua's lips are ready to be kissed.

The exchange is as sweet as the candy they've just tasted, Seungcheol's tongue playing inside Joshua's mouth and the older man's hands roaming over the American's body while the younger man's hands lose themselves in his boyfriend's soft hair.

Soon the exchange becomes more eager, Seungcheol carries Joshua and he takes him to their bedroom, once there he lays his boyfriend's body as gently as possible on the bed and then starts to remove his clothes as gently as possible, Joshua savors every second and when Seungcheol's T-shirt reaches the floor he doesn't hesitate, he comes to lay his mouth on his boyfriend's bare chest and the latter starts to moan softly.

He finally gets Joshua to stop and then removes all the boy's clothes one by one, then comes to lick, suck and mark his lover's skin, the latter moans quite audibly, his hands come back to play with Seungcheol's hair and the young man soon arrives between Joshua's legs.

" Do you want me to get some protection ? "

" No, I want to feel you inside me without anything..."

" Should I prep you or not ? "

" No, make love to me and show me you still love me please."

" I love you with the whole of my heart and mind Shua ya don't doubt it...never..."

" Okay, so just show me how much you love me hyungie ~ "

Seungcheol spreads Joshua's legs and as gently as possible inserts himself with the most gentleness  possible into his boyfriend, both men grunt with pleasure it's been a long time since they've done this so Seungcheol takes his time, he gently adjusts himself and starts to come and kiss his boyfriend's skin, the latter moans and the older man starts to move gently.

" Ahn ~ Cheol..."

" What's the matter, baby ? Does it hurt ? Do you want us to stop ? "

" No, you can hm, go a little faster ! Ahn.."

The elder chuckles softly and he begins to speed up his strokes of the basins, soon the boy's soft spot is found and Seungcheol taps into it repeatedly, Joshua doesn't stop moaning continuously, and Seungcheol obviously accompanies him.

" Ahn ~ I'm coming Cheol ah ~"

" I'm coming too Shua ya."

So it is that the two lovers end up coming together in a long moan of pleasure, slowly Seungcheol pulls out of Joshua then he goes straight to the bathroom to get something to clean the place, when he comes back he cleans his body and Joshua's then he's off to throw everything in the garbage can.

T

he American's eyes begin to sparkle as he sees that his boyfriend is getting dressed and ready to go back to work, before he can leave the room Joshua grabs his boyfriend's wrist and he looks him in the eye.

" Cheol... stay with me please... I need you... "

" I still have plenty of work to do I'm sorry Shua ya."

" You don't love me anymore I'm sure."

" Don't think like that, I love you more than anything in the world."

Gently Seungcheol manages to get Joshua to let go of him, he sits down on the bed gently and comes to kiss his boyfriend's forehead when he steps back he sees little tears rolling down his lover's cheeks and it hurts his heart. Using his fingers, he wipes the salty beads from his lover's sweet face and smiles tenderly.

" Shua, I'll tell you what, if I work here in bed beside you, show you love and affection at the same time and give you the candy bowl, will you forgive me for being a bad boyfriend ? "

Joshua nods, a soft smile replacing his tears, he can't wait for his boyfriend to do what he's just said, he can't wait to have all the sweets for himself, but above all he can't wait to have all his boyfriend's attention on him, to be filled with love and tenderness like before, because he missed all that. He misses his boyfriend even though he was always present in the apartment, always busy working, so if today he can finally spend some time with Joshua, it can only be good for their relationship.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3