VerHaoShua ~ Morning

~ Joshua, Vernon top ~

( For the person who wanted this )

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Three boys sleep peacefully in their beds, it's only a few seconds later that Minghao wakes up, he watches the other two boys sleep before getting up and going into the bathroom, he takes off his clothes and goes straight into the shower, he starts running the water and a few minutes later he hears the bathroom door open, he looks towards it and sees Vernon, the young man smiles at him and Minghao smiles back, the younger one closes the door behind him and takes off his clothes little by little.

Once this is done, he joins Minghao in the shower, the older man sticks his back against the wall behind him, the younger man automatically comes to him, takes his boyfriend's face between his hands and places his lips against the older man's, the exchange is gentle at first but soon takes an aggressive turn when the younger man's tongue meets the older man's, the dancer makes a little noise of satisfaction.

This makes the older boy want to go further, so he pulls back a little and smiles. With a nod of his head, Minghao authorizes Vernon to go further, and the rapper smiles, he takes both the older boy's wrists in one of his hands and places them above the boy's head so that he has total power over Minghao and Minghao can't touch him, Vernon spreads Minghao's legs with his knee and lets his body undulate against the older boy's.

The dancer grunts when he feels his boyfriend's crotch rubbing against his own, and Vernon smiles and he lets his mouth drop several little kisses on the older boy's neck, he marks his boyfriend's skin too a few times. The latter can't stop moaning and it's only a few minutes later that the two boys come together, Vernon stops kissing the dancer's skin and tells him how much he's enjoyed this early morning, and if they can start every morning with this, he won't say no. Minghao tells his boyfriend that he wouldn't say no to starting every morning with this either, and this makes Vernon smile, so maybe a new routine can be established between the boys.

Vernon emerges from the bathroom and goes to see Joshua, the latter still sleeping peacefully and the younger smiles gently, he approaches the older boy and settles himself on top of him, this obviously wakes the older boy, he rubs his eyes and smiles as he sees Vernon above him, the rapper comes to place a small kiss on the singer's forehead then he brings his hands down, his lips finally come to meet Joshua's and one of his hands comes to slowly caress Joshua's crotch.

The older boy whimpers with pleasure, arching his pelvis and making Vernon smile, the younger boy removes his hand and moves instead, his erection meets Joshua's and both men let out a moan of pleasure, Vernon continues to kiss his boyfriend on the lips and Joshua runs his hands down Vernon's back, he even lets them slide down to his youngest's ass and squeezes, the younger boy grunts and continues to move his body against Joshua's and after several movements the two end up coming together.

Vernon gets off his boyfriend's legs and lets him go to the bathroom, the singer arrives at the right spot and sees Minghao looking at the hickey Vernon has given him on the neck, the young man looks unhappy at the sight and Joshua smiles when he sees the little pout on his lover's lips. He approaches the boy gently and places both hands on Minghao's hips.

The young dancer turns to the singer and the two boys automatically come to kiss tenderly, Joshua carries Minghao and settles him on the washbasin, Joshua slowly spreads his boyfriend's legs and continues to kiss him gently and Minghao loves it enormously, the fact that Joshua is gentle and lets him do what he wants is totally the opposite of how Vernon acts and makes love to him, and that's what he likes about these two lovers is that they're both very different.

Joshua is gentle, Vernon likes to be in control and make Minghao his submissive, obviously they don't go to extremes but generally Minghao isn't allowed to touch Vernon, except that he's totally allowed to run his hands through Joshua's hair as he's doing now.

Joshua, for his part, lets his boyfriend put his hair up in all directions, and begins to undulate his body, his crotch coming into contact with Minghao's. The two boys grunt together and the elder continues his movements gently, He lets his hands go down to the dancer's buttocks and unties the knot in the boy's towel, which falls to the floor and after a few minutes the younger boy comes over, Joshua keeps moving until he comes over too and once this is done he tells his boyfriend that he can shower with him again now.

Minghao laughs and agrees, Joshua takes off his pyjamas and puts them in the laundry basket and the two boys get in the shower, they help each other wash and then once this is done they get out of the shower and go back to their rooms, the two lovers get dressed and Vernon who had left the room comes back, He smiles when he sees Minghao in one of his sweaters and Joshua with one of his T-shirts on, approaches his two lovers and comes to hug them, the two boys return the embrace and the lovers say to each other that they must start every morning like this because it really is an incredible feeling to start a day like this.

With all that in place, the three boys let loose and join the others in the living room. Joshua says he needs to talk to Jeonghan, Seungcheol and Chan, Minghao needs to talk to Jun and Soonyoung, while Vernon needs to talk to Seungkwan, it's like that every morning, and that's something that's not likely to change.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3