BooHan ~ Please

~ Top Jeonghan ~

~ Top Jeonghan ~

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jeonghan isn't happy at all with his boyfriend, who's been running away from him for a few days now, and it's starting to get on his nerves. Right now, Jeonghan is sitting next to Seungcheol and he's still as upset as ever. His gaze is on Seungkwan, the young man is sitting on the floor with his head resting on Vernon's shoulder and he doesn't even look at him once. The leader senses that his friend is not at all happy to be taking part in this live, so he follows his friend's gaze and quickly understands what's going on.

A slight smile appears on the elder's lips, and he tells the fans that the live ends now, he gets up from the couch and goes straight to cutting the live, then returns to Jeonghan and gently tells him that he can have fun and get back at Seungkwan. Everyone has noticed that he's ignoring Jeonghan and doing it on purpose, so he really needs a little punishment to set him straight.

The blond smiles and nods, telling his eldest that he too can go and have fun with Chan, since the youngster has only been with Joshua and Vernon for some time. Seungcheol rolls his eyes and grunts, saying he's noticed this and he's planning to [ discuss ] with his boyfriend tonight. Jeonghan laughs because he's sensed that Seungcheol doesn't want to talk to Chan at all, but wants to do something else that he wants to do with Seungkwan.

The second-oldest gets up from the sofa and approaches his boyfriend, without saying a single word, simply placing his hand on the younger man's shoulder. A shiver of fear runs down the younger boy's spine, Jeonghan's eyes are filled with anger and Seungkwan knows full well that he's about to be shouted at. Without even exchanging a word, he understands what his eldest wants, so he stands up and Jeonghan starts walking, Seungkwan following, head down and slightly tense.

When they arrive at Jeonghan's room, Seungkwan is immediately slammed against the door, the older man's breathing ragged, and the younger doesn't quite know how to react or what to do, but it's when he feels his elder's mouth against his neck that he understands how the rest of the evening is going to unfold. He immediately tenses up and closes his eyes tightly. Jeonghan, for his part, removes his head from where it was and tells Seungkwan to open his eyes.

He says Seungkwan deserves to be punished, given the way he's been ignoring his boyfriend lately, the dark-haired man apologizes and says, " Please, I don't want to do it tonight..." Jeonghan rolls his eyes and says, " You're not in no position to ask for anything." Seungkwan shakes with fear and Jeonghan doesn't understand, his boyfriend has never acted like this before so he decides to listen to his lover anyway. He calms down and tells his boyfriend to go and sit on the bed, Seungkwan shakes his head negatively and Jeonghan replies that he's not going to do it, he just wants to make him feel good because despite everything... Seungkwan's erection is there, it's showy and undoubtedly hurts.

The younger man blinks and wonders how his boyfriend can make such an impression on him just by planting a few kisses on his neck? Seungkwan sighs and pushes Jeonghan away to get on the bed, waits a while and then sees Jeonghan arrive. The older man takes his turn on the bed, then takes his lover's face in his hands and comes to kiss him, quickly tilting both their bodies backwards and letting one of his hands come down to the younger man's swollen crotch.

Jeonghan stops kissing his boyfriend on the mouth and moves his kisses down to the younger man's neck; the latter starts to move and moan with pleasure, repeating over and over to his boyfriend " please. "This makes Jeonghan smile, but as he's quite machiavellian, he decides to play with his lover's emotions. He takes his time.

Seungkwan arches his pelvis in pleasure and Jeonghan plays again, not touching the younger boy directly but letting his fingers run around the boy's erection. The younger boy continues to beg and moan, even squealing when Jeonghan finally touches him.

The ecstasy is suddenly on and Jeonghan continues his hand movements, and he continues to mark his boyfriend's skin, he quickly accelerates his movements and Seungkwan moans with pleasure, he grips the sheets and arches his back in pleasure for a second, little tears of happiness slide down his cheeks and then finally after a few minutes he ends up coming in Jeonghan's hand.

The eldest retrieves his hand and gets out of bed, leaving to clean his hand in the communal bathroom, where he finds Seungcheol. He's rather surprised to see him here, as he was supposed to be having fun with Chan. Jeonghan, too curious, asks his best friend what's going on, the leader gives him a cold look and says he couldn't get his revenge on Chan because the young man doesn't listen to him. Jeonghan chuckles and asks his friend, how is it possible that with Chan his dominant, male alpha side just disappears ? And Seungcheol replies that he has this soft side for the younger man, and it's starting to become a real problem as he can't get the boy to respect him.

To this Jeonghan laughs more frankly and tells his eldest that he's quite happy to be top, because Seungkwan doesn't provoke him and listens to him really well, Seungcheol rolls his eyes and says that he hasn't said his last word, tonight he intends to make Chan scream with pleasure, Jeonghan nods and says that he's going to go and sleep with his boyfriend. It's been a long time and he misses it, so Seungcheol says he's glad the situation has worked out between the two of them and bids his friend good night before leaving to fetch Chan. A peaceful night lies ahead for Jeonghan and Seungcheol, but perhaps not for the maknae.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3