271-280

Chapter 271: Su Mei is very arrogant Chapter 271: Su Mei is very arrogant

That day, Qi Ling was checking the accounts at Qingyuan Jewelry Store when the lobby manager downstairs suddenly ran upstairs and said, "Madam Boss, there's a woman outside looking for the boss. I told her that the boss wasn't in, but she said she could ask you, what do you think?"

"Woman? What kind of woman? Has she been here before?"

"A very young woman who had never been here before."

"Let her come up."

The hall manager knew that the boss's wife was the boss's darling, so he didn't dare neglect her at all: "Okay, do you want Xiao Tan and the others to come up together?"

"That's fine, let them guard the door for a while."

During the time that Su Mei was walking up the stairs slowly, Qi Ling couldn't guess that the person was Su Mei.

"It's you? Are you looking for Yufeng?" Qi Ling looked confused. As far as she knew, Wu Yufeng had nothing to do with Su Mei.

Su Mei dressed up specially today, looking even more elegant than Qi Ling, a proper lady. She stretched out her slender fingers and touched her pretty face, giggling: "I have something very important to talk to him about. Can you help me pass it on?"

Su Mei smiled so arrogantly and frivolously that it was hard for Qi Ling not to think of something wrong.

She originally wanted to have Su Mei kicked out, but after thinking about it, she felt that Su Mei and Wu Yufeng might have some important deal. She was not afraid of Su Mei, but she was afraid that this would upset Wu Yufeng and make him lose his heart, so she was prepared to be patient.

"He's been very busy these days and I'm afraid he doesn't have time to see you. You can either wait a few days before coming back, or tell me the matter and see if I can handle it." Qi Ling acted like a lady, but Su Mei didn't care about her.

She chuckled again and squinted her eyes and said, "It's okay to tell you. I'm pregnant. It's his child."

Qi Ling almost exploded with anger at Su Mei's words, but she couldn't find a reason to get angry. She suppressed her anger and said nonchalantly, "Is it really his? It better be true. If it's false, you should know what the consequences are."

Su Mei said proudly: "Of course it's his, you can find out if you ask him. Okay, I'm going back first, remember to tell him that I still live in the same place."

Qi Ling suppressed the turmoil in her heart and said, "The old place? What old place?"

There was still the old place. Could it be that Su Mei had also been Wu Yufeng's lover? Why didn't Wu Yufeng tell her? Before Qi Ling and Wu Yufeng got married, Wu Yufeng told Qi Ling all the details of the lovers he had dismissed to show his respect and care for Qi Ling.

For some reason, Wu Yufeng concealed the matter of Su Mei that day, so Qi Ling was very confused at this time. She thought, if Su Mei was Wu Yufeng's lover, why didn't he tell her? If not, how could she dare to ask Wu Yufeng to take responsibility for the child in her belly?
Even if the child is not Wu Yufeng's, they must have done something for Su Mei to dare to come to them, right?

Qi Ling clenched her fists sadly.

"He bought the house for me. Okay, please tell him about this. If he doesn't come to find me at night, I will come here tomorrow." Su Mei was very arrogant because she knew that Wu Yufeng had not had a child in the past few years. Therefore, no matter how much Qi Ling hated her now, she didn't dare to deal with her.