361-360

Chapter 351: Plastic Surgery Chapter 351: Plastic Surgery

"It's okay. In fact, there is no need to disinfect the outer rooms except your bedroom. Okay, Ms. Hu, are you ready?" Su Yue just wanted to finish the task quickly.

Hu Fang nodded nervously: "I'm ready."

"Are you ready? Where are the things?" Seeing that she was reluctant to mention the payment, Su Yue didn't hesitate.

But he still kept it a little vague and didn't mention the word money directly.

"What? Do I need to prepare something as well? Didn't you tell me before?" Hu Fang was not pretending to be confused, she really had forgotten.

Su Yue slowly guided her: "Ms. Hu is really humorous. Do you still need to talk about this? By the way, let's confirm it one last time. Which places do you want to fix?"

"I want to enlarge my eyes, make my nose taller, lower my cheekbones, and make my upper lip thinner. Is that okay?"

"Okay. Xiaoqing, settle the bill for Miss Hu."

Chen Xiaoqing smiled faintly when she heard this: "Sister Fangfang, one is 50,000, one is 20,000, two are 10,000, a total of 90,000."

Only then did Hu Fang realize that Su Yue had just mentioned money.

Feeling sorry for the money, she couldn't help but snorted in her heart, but her face remained calm: "I'll get it right away."

Qi Ling, Liu Xuejiao and Hu Yong all despised Hu Fang's behavior just now, but they all remained silent.

Well, what can they say?

Hu Fang took out a cloth bag from the bedroom and handed it to Su Yue. Su Yue did not take it. She turned around and called Qi Ling: "Qi Ling, help me count the money. Let's go in and do the surgery first."

After saying that, she took out two white coats and gave one to Chen Xiaoqing, then began to explain the details to Chen Xiaoqing.

Hu Fang suddenly became scared at this time.

But she was a strong person and didn't want to be looked down upon by Qi Ling and Liu Xuejiao, so after hesitating for a moment she went to the bedroom and lay down on the bed.

Su Yue asked Chen Xiaoqing to close the door of Hu Fang's bedroom. She took out a drop of sleeping pills from the space and threw them on Hu Fang's face. Hu Fang immediately fell into a coma.

Su Yue turned to Chen Xiaoqing and said, "Actually, I don't need your help. If you don't want to watch, you can go take a nap or do something else."

She knew that Chen Xiaoqing didn't like medicine, and that helping her these days was a huge honor for her.

Chen Xiaoqing smiled happily: "Really? That's great, I really don't like watching these bloody things."

Su Yue handed her a sachet: “Well, I’ll give you a sachet. If you keep it with you, you won’t be afraid of the smell of disinfectant powder in the room.”

"Okay, thank you. Then I'll take a rest without hesitation?" Hu Fang knew how to enjoy herself. There was a sofa bed in her bedroom. Chen Xiaoqing took the sachet and lay down on it decisively, then took out a book from her handbag and read it with relish.

Su Yue nodded and smiled, turning her attention to Hu Fang's face.

Plastic surgery sounds scary, but except for cheekbone grinding, the others are just minor surgeries for Su Yue. Su Yue didn't want to do cheekbone grinding herself, so she planned to let Ling Hanrui do it for her with his spiritual sense.