Part-5

(In Morning At Dayin's house)

After doing his Morning routine he come down stairs and straight walk to the door.

D/Mom: good morning son are ready already for university.

Dayin: as you can see than why you asked.

D/Mom:  no its just I'm curious how you nowadays wake up early on your on did something happen to you are you alright or do have fever these days.

Dayin: ( he just let out a heavy sign) are done with your talks cuz I'm getting late.

D/Dad: you still have time so why don't you join us for breakfast come and have some.

Dayin: no thanks dad I'll eat at canteen byee.

He said and leave from there.

Dalia: Mom dad why both of you ask him for join us daily as you know he never going to join us on dinning table if he showing his arrogance 24/7 then why don't you both leave him on his own .

(Dalia she's dayin sister she's 3 year younger from dayin she's also in same university as dayin she really love his brother like his parents but because of his cold shoulder she's behaving like this they never interact in university also .)

(When dayin was 7y/o his parents send him out of nation for his studies but on that time he don't want leave his parents and sister also that he needs his parents the most but they don't listen weather dayin cry so much and now there parents need him as they also miss him alot when he come back he used to behave like this cuz on that time he hurts alot .)

D/Mom: no Dalia its our fault that's why he doing this but I know he also hurting his self .

                       (At University)

Dayin and Zoya both come on time and they sit on there places talking with other friends but dayin eye's fall on Mysha's place which is empty as you know from that day dayin used to sit behind her sits.

Dayin pov: why she not arrived yet as I know she used to come early from me but what happen today is she sick or what.

( Then he tap Zoya's shoulder she turn towards him)

Zoya: what ( in annoying way)

Dayin: chill girl why need to hyper 24/7.

Zoya: ( she rolled her eye's).what's the matter.

Dayin:  I wanna ask you just where is she class goin to be start soon.

Zoya: Who ?( she know very well he's talking about mysha but she chose to tease him).

Dayin: ( in sarcastic way ) .your mother-in-law.

Zoya: mother-in- hey !!! (Almost yell) you what kind of nonsense is this and I'm talking to you we're you looking
( She saw that dayin attention is somewhere else and he's jaw was drop then she also turn on towards we're dayin looking).(She let out a heavy sign). Now I understand why she's late.

As you guys are smart enough to know who's person there talking about yes mysha entered in class on that time and
She's wearing this👇.

As you guys are smart enough to know who's person there talking about yes mysha entered in class on that time and She's wearing this👇