Part -8

She cut off when he lean towards her face  now there faces were itches  away Mysha words now stuck in her throat there's tension in surrounding because all students were looking towards them gossiping about them etc.

He never break the eye contact for a second while mysha start sweating he said in his most deep and husky voice while his breathing fanning on her face she gulp again.

Dayin: "So what huh! Now tell me what are you trying to say is it what I call you or about this drink "( he said with a smirk on his face on other hand he slowly taking off her scarf and she didn't notice it he take off the scarf and lean back)

She's turn her face other side from his and start fanning her face  cuz she know that her cheeks were already heat up on other side dayin still look her reaction while wiping his sweat with her scarf and chucking.

Dayin:(he stand up put one hand in his pocket and other one holding scarf)."wow I'm the one who played but there's someone else who's sweating yeh dayin Hadid you have a strong empact on her am I right miss ".(smirk)

She's just glaring him in anger he continue.

Dayin: (in sarcastic way): dont be sad come I'll buy another one for you .( he said with a smile and start walking.

Mysha stand up and shouted in anger.

Mysha: DAYIN HADID!!!.

Then he stop on his way turn towards her and again with a smirk he start taking steps towards her.She again gulp .

Mysha:  s-stop i-it dayin STOP ITTTTT.

He's controlling his laugh very badly right now .

Dayin: yes my darling I'm listing what is there anything else you want to eat come in canteen I'll buy for you or if you want I'll also feed you with my own hands.(he said in extremely teasing way and wink at her then leave from there )

She's stoming her foot it anger while everyone start laughing on this tom and Jerry scene.

Mysha: to herself: what should I do with this man uuuhhhh .( She said in annoying way).

                  (At Night 2:30Am)

Mysha still rolling in her bed from side to side she finally sit up in frustration.

Mysha: why why why uuhhh huh what is wrong with my brain huh why it repeat that stupid man talks why he's  can't get out of it why I can't stop thinking about him.

                       (  Flashback )

Dayin: I'm (pause)... I'm your man .

Dayin: oww so sweet of you My Darling..

Dayin: If you want I'll feed you with my own hands (wink)...

Mysha:  my man (blush) wait what ahhhhh what the freaking thing your doing mysha come back to you senses. What's wrong with you

                                      .....Flashback End

Mysha: wait wait no no no no noooooooo its not to be happen no no did I fall for - no no no look take a deep breath mysha my darlin- aahhh shit shit  what goin on 😩😩😫

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

    (Next Morning At Dayin's  house)

Dayin come downstairs as always but today he stop in way turn back and take a seat at dinning table.

Dayin: good morning  everyone .

His parents and sister looking each other in suprise.

D/Mom:  good morning my dear son did I serve you .

Dayin: ofcourse mom I'm already very hungry.

His mom chuckle and dad smile and mom start serving him.

Dalia: are you alright or having a fever.

He chuckle and said

Dayin: bad news for you cuz I'm completely fine and be ready I'll back to my place just worry about yourself cuz from now on I'm goin to take all attention and love from mom dad.

Dalia: (smile).ok we'll see.

After breakfast he give a huge to his parents and bid them goodbye on this his both parents was very happy cuz now they get there son back after a long time.

D/dad: I'm  glad but suddenly what happened to him.

D/Mom: whatever thing it is just let it be and thank to God that we get our son back.

                      (At University)

Mysha still thinking about him cuz she's damn confused right now as nowadays Zoya being a bunker who used to absent now she's looking for him.

Mysha's pov:- did he again over sleep or goin to be late again what  but why should I care let's go mysha you're alone today let's take books from locker then class today's goin to be boring..

She said to herself and start walking towards her locker then she open her locker take books from there then she feels someone's presence behind her and unknowingly a smile crept on her face she quickly shut her locker and turn but flinch in shock.............

Ayaan....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆