Part -7

(In Morning At Universities garden)

She's sitting on bench after yesterday's incident she's still thinking about it .What happen if Dayin didn't give his jacket?.what happen if she's roaming on streets without jacket cuz she's didn't think twice before step in rain. As her nature is like this overthinker and overwhelmed in everything  she still thinking with a sad pout face looking in her lap playing with her fingers. But she flinch when someone put chocolate milkshake bottle in her hand . She knows who's this so she's still didn't look towards him.

Dayin: Thinking something kiddo.( Then he sits beside her with smile.)

Mysha: Nothing and I'm not a kiddo.(In sad voice)

Dayin:he chuckled . It's looking like someone snatched your lollipop and ran away . Now tell me what you're overthinking.

Mysha: how could you know that I'm overthinking .(in sad voice).

Dayin: "It's really obvious" ( he said and take bottle from her hands then open its cap and again put in her hands.)"Cuz I know you and I can tell that you didn't take a blink of sleep whole night as I clearly see those dark circles. Am I right.

He said while looking towards her she's still not looking him and nodded her head.

Dayin: Now tell me what's bothering you that much .

Mysha: its just about yesterday's incident.

Then dayin think about yesterday and his playfull mood turn into serious for a second.

Dayin: look if you're sad because whatever I said so I'm really sorry cuz I'm just teasing you .

Mysha:(shook her head in no ) no its not about that .

Dayin:  then what's the matter.

Mysha: its just .( Then she pause. )

Dayin: (in really soft voice) Mysha.

Mysha: its just about the jacket I really really thankful to you if you don't give me t-tth-at . What happen then your thank you so much that make me wear it forcefully when I'm behaving like a stubborn.

He let out a heavy sign cuz he thinks that there's a big matter.

Dayin: just just wait a minute let me finish this soda then I'll gone to hit your head with this can .Are you an idiot huh! who's worried about a little thing. (He said in little anger)

Then finally Mysha look him as the mean time she's looking her lap .

Then Dayin saw her eyes become teary and face were red completely like any minute she's gone to be cry .

Dayin in mind: in mean time I'm in playful mood and I'm also joking about throwing a can but when first time I saw tears in her eyes I don't know why I'm feeling uneasy I'm not a person who really care about anyone's emotion but what happen now.My all mood turn into worried and just want to comfort her.

Dayin:(in really calm and sweet voice).mysha listen there's no need to worried about now see nothing happen hmm.(She just nodded and looking towards the ground). And don't worry nothing goin to be happen when I'm with you ok did you believe me. ( She again nodded).Everything is completely fine now and your looking like a human today.

She chuckled a little while one tear drop from her eyes.

Mysha:now your thinking I'm really a stupid person who's crying over a little thing. It's just I'm scared cuz I'm a person who used to be insecure in everything that's why. I tried to be positive but my overthinking.... I just hate it .