I called over Yoon Hye

Y/n couldn't help but get tearful eyes. It was too emotional to be a confetion. Both of them were pouring hearts in there words. They didn't wanted anyone to ruin their relationship now.

Y/n knew how much struggle she had to go through, while hiding this all stuff from him.

Jungkook knew the amount of hurt he gave y/n was uncountable.

Their happiness couldn't be expressed in words. Some feelings are just too special  and can't be illustrated verbally.

Love is not something you say, it's something you feel towards someone who no matter what is very special to you. You love that person selflessly. Sometimes you get sooo much involved in that person that you lose your own self.

Maybe losing yourself for loving someone is what true love is.

But always remember you too have some self respect. You love them it's alright but if they start hurting you don't forget that you are a human too and take action towards them.

They were immersed in each other's arms until Jeon recieved a call.

"Who's that Kook?" She enquired as he looked at the caller ID.

"It's Yoon Hye." He answered the call.

On call~~~

Jk : yes Yoon Hye?

YH: sir actually you didn't arrived yet and theres a meeting in an hour.

JK : Oh shit! I totally forgot. Thanks Yoon Hye. I will reach the office in sometime.

YH : ok sir sure.

JK : Yoon Hye can you do my one work??

YH : sure sir. What's that??

JK : can you come over my place?? Actually my wife is not well so I need someone to be beside her.

YH : sure sir I will be there just text me the address.

JK : yup sure thank you again.

The call ended.

Jungkook kept the phone inside his pockets.

"There wasn't any need Kook. I could have managed alone." Y/n said as she insisted on being alone.

"No more words baby. I said means I said got it and listen if you need anything feel free to ask her. She is really a good assistant ok" he said while carresing her hair strands which were falling on her face.

"Hmm" she said in response and again engulfed in his hug.

"Don't worry I will be back with you three as soon as I finish my work. Ok."

"Three??" She asked.

"You, Yoon Hye and our baby."

Hearing his last words her heart fluttered.

Our baby. She thought and started blushing at her own.

_________________________

Time skip. Those love birds are home now.

They both were sitting on the couch waiting for Yoon Hye and soon the doorbell rang.

"It must be Yoon Hye." Jungkook said and went to open the door. His predictions came true and he saw her standing at the door.

"Welcome Yoon Hye." He welcomed her inside.

"Pumpkin this is Yoon Hye and Yoon Hye this is-" before he could finish Y/n cut him off. She got up from her sit and hugged his arm.

"Y/n or Jungkook's Pumpkin." She forwarded her hand for a handshake.

Yoon Hye returned the gesture with one more fake smile.

"So you both continue I gotta go. Bye pumpkin" he kissed her cheeks and left.

"Mam you look so pretty." She said.

"Oh do I ? Thank you. Why don't you have a seat. Want a glass of water??" She asked.

"No need mam it's alright." She said.

"Don't worry I won't add poison to it."

Yoon Hye thought she was joking and let out a small chuckle.

She also returned the chuckle

She is actually so pretty just like how they described her. Would have to say Jeon got a good taste. But dear Miss beauty your life is gonna get ruined soon. She smirked at her own thoughts.

"Yoon Hye would you like to eat anything??" She asked to her.

"No mam it's alright I am not hungry."

"Your boss will scold me if I don't take good care of you just wait here I will make something for both of us." She stood up and left to the kitchen.

"She is actually so pretty but Yoon Hye concentrate on your work. You have to gather up all the evidence you can. Jungkook you are actually so naive my boy." She chuckled bitterly.

___________________

To be continued.....

Hope my lovelies like this chapter and sorry for the late update bye sugerboos.

Don't be shy to comment and vote and follow ✨✨