a unit event idea - starfire

The meteorite of luck that found us!

Kohane focus

After being convinced by all her childhood friends to join their band, Kohane found herself stressed out because of an upcoming gig...

Meteorite shower (gacha)

Permanent

[4☆ Azusawa Kohane - stressful first performance]

Attribute: mysterious

Card quote: 'is this what managing a band is really like?'

Skill: whew I'm sweaty (score boost)

Costume Name: band manager

Untrained desc: Kohane in casual attire sitting at a drum set looking at sheets of paper, a frown on her face. Drumsticks sitting on top of one of the drums. In the background the outline of Luka can be seen watching her.

Trained desc:

Kohane is on a stage sitting at a drum set paper floating all around her that vaguely looks like the outline of a meteorite. She is wearing a simple bright pink and grey skirt that's accented with music notes and a black cropped suit top. She is looking up to the sky and smiling while holding her drumsticks in a 'x' to her side and glasses in her other hand. The sky illuminates her face purple. Her hair is tied with two large pink ribbons that ends at her waist.

[4☆ Meigurine Luka - a stunning performance!]

Attribute: mysterious

Card quote: 'Bravo!'

Skill: watching from afar (score boost)

Costume Name: n/a

Untrained desc: Luka in her Starfire unit attire watching Kohane, Rui, Airi and Mafuyu practice. Her hand is in a clapping motion, her eyes are closed, and she has a smile on her face. Miku's ponytail can be seen in the corner.

Trained desc: Luka is in a live house standing in front of the stage in the same outfit as Kohane but fully grey. She is fully facing the front and looking down with her eyes open and her face in a neutral position. The stage has a microphone, a keyboard , a drum set and a bass but no people on it.

[4☆Momoi Airi - a questionable intern]

Attribute: mysterious

Card quote: 'Is that... PAPERWORK!?'

Skill: let me help, I definitely won't destroy it this time! (score boost)

Costume Name: band member

Untrained desc: Airi sitting next to Kohane looking at the paperwork with a startled expression, while Kohane looks troubled. They are both in their starfire unit outfit and are in a music room with a drum set. A bass case is in the background with a bass haphazardly placed in it.

Trained desc: Airi is standing on a stage holding a light pink bass with one hand reaching up to the pink stage light with her other. Beside her is a deep purple keyboard, a speaker with a bright purple microphone sitting on it and a bright pink drum kit. Her face is tilted upwards following her hand and her eyes are open with a serious expression on her face. She is wearing a knee length skirt that has light pink music notes and memorabilia dotted on the left side that spirals up to the right side by the time the skirt reaches her waist. The top half has a waistcoat that is black with white stripes and silver buttons. Her hair has two white ribbons tied into the pigtails at the top of her head.

[3☆Kamishiro Rui - let me shine the spotlight on you]

Attribute: pure

Card quote: 'I call it rocky, it can help with paperwork from now on'

Skill: a robot for you, and one for you! (life recovery)

Costume Name: n/a

Untrained desc: Rui holding out a small robot in his hand he looks like he is excitedly explaining something to Kohane who seems surprised they are both in casual attire in the meadow of the SEKAI. A meteorite can be seen in the distant sky.

Trained desc: Rui is standing on the left side of a stage only a drum kit is on the stage. Rui is holding a spotlight and shining it on the drum set. He is wearing a simple suit with purple music memorabilia decorating the suit top. He is illuminated by a purple light in the sky which he is looking at an expression of thinking worn by the boy. He has a small top hat on.

[2☆Asahina Mafuyu - a performance for the ages ]

Attribute: cute

Skill: team building is a useful skill!

Costume Name:N/a

Trained desc: Mafuyu is in the same attire as Airi with purple instead of pink. She is holding a keytar and is looking at it with a blank expression.