unit event idea - Cold nights

Forgotten feelings arise from dust

Tsukasa centric

Ichika suggests an outing with the group to a stage play that is showing soon Tsukasa recognises it and feels strange.

Spotlit stage (gacha)

[4☆Tenma Tsukasa - The show from my youth ]

Attribute: cool

Card quote: 'this show... Why did I come here?'

Skill: a despicable feeling to be erased (PERFECT lock)

Costume Name: unwanted spotlight

Untrained desc: Tsukasa is sitting in a red chair in an auditorium Touya Ichika and Shizuku can be seen next to him. He is looking at the stage where a show is playing out. His eyes are squinted and he is frowning. Ichika and Shizuku are smiling at the performance and Touya is looking at him with worry. He is in casual attire with glasses. Shizuku also has glasses on.

Trained desc: he is kneeling on a stage with a spotlight on him. His hands are covering his face and you can see tears coming out the side. He is wearing a dark blue show outfit (like thorpes without the cape) and a jester's mask is discarded on the stage next to him. One row of seats is visible and you can faintly see Ichika, Shizuku and Touya. You can see Miku in the shadows of the left side of the stage. She is frowning at him.

[4☆Hatsune Miku - A show full of emotions ]

Attribute: cool

Card quote: 'deep breaths starboy'

Skill: a relapse in emotion can set everything back to the beginning.

Costume Name: forced spotlight (Life recovery)

Untrained desc: Miku is popped out of Tsukasa's phone looking at him. They are in an alleyway. Tsukasa looks out of breath and panicky while Miku seems calmer and is trying to talk to him. She is wearing her cold nights unit outfit. There is a bag discarded to the side of the alleyway and a poster can be seen on one of the walls that looks like a Stage Fright! poster.

Trained desc: Miku is standing in the wings of the stage backed turned to the card. She is wearing a show costume in light blue and black with a crown attached to her head. In front of her you can see Tsukasa curled into a ball on the stage. She has an arm half reaching out to him. The bunny plush (Usa) and a few others can be seen in the opposite wing.

[4☆Hoshino Ichika - A Failed outing]

Attribute: cool

Card quote: 'I'm so sorry! I didn't know'

Skill: the cluelessness of an outsider (skill up)

Costume Name: spotlight holder

Untrained desc: Ichika looking panicked outside the theatre holding her phone up where KAITO is looking at her with an upset expression. Touya is beside her and Shizuku is in front of them. They are all in their casual outfits.

Trained desc: Ichika is standing near the back of an audience. The spotlight is on her as she holds the spotlight that shines on Tsukasa. She is wearing a skirt that goes just above the knee that is fully midnight blue. It has small ribbons accenting the bottom. She has a black blazer that sits on top of a navy crop top. She also has a gold necklace of a star with a simple headband on her head.

[3☆Hinomori Shizuku - deeper than we originally thought ]

Attribute: happy

Card quote: 'I found him!'

Skill: finding that runaway boy (life recovery)

Costume Name: n/a

Untrained desc: Shizuku has her phone up to her ear and she looks like she's yelling something. She is outside of the ally Tsukasa and Miku are in who are both looking at her, Miku looks relieved and Tsukasa looks shocked. She is in her casual outfit.

Trained desc: Shizuku is standing next to a plush and looking at it. She is wearing the same outfit as Ichika but in a teal variant. She is holding an on and off switch that she seems to be about to press. The faint outline of a stage curtain can be seen. She is not under a spotlight instead all the stage lights are turned on.

[2☆ Aoyagi Touya - I recognise the look in your eyes ]

Attribute: pure

Card quote: n/a

Skill: the watchful gaze of someone close (life recovery)

Costume Name: n/a

Untrained desc: N/A

Trained desc: Touya is wearing the same outfit as Tsukasa but in a lighter colour clutching his chest.