Chapter 1

POV Giyuu
thinking

I wake up to my alarm ringing annoyingly loudly in my ears, the warm morning sun shining painfully bright in my eyes. It was a summer morning in the dorms of Kimetsu no Yaiba university. Rolling out of my bed, i get ready to face the upcoming day. Today was the day we are getting our final exam grades, and even though I'm pretty sure that i did good, the last weeks were just exhausting and tiring. As i make my way to school campus, Shinobu comes my way with her usual smile plastered on her face. Shinobu and i knew each other since elementary school and she never left me alone since then. I guess we have become friends over the years of her bugging me, while i ignored her. I would never admit it, but I have come to enjoy her presence over time. Days would be sad and colorless without her telling me daily school drama.

GT-Giyuu Tomioka
SK-Shinobu Kocho

SK-Heeeyyy Giyuu, how are you doing, are you excited to find out the final exam grades.

GT-...yes.

SK-Not much of a talker today hm? The last weeks were exhausting weren't they?

GT-...yes.

SK-💢Well ok Giyuu let's just go. This little sh*t, no wonder he got no other friends except me.

After the talk I make my way to biology class, followed by Shinobu, who is also participating. I found myself fascinated in the underwater world even when I was a child. Becoming a marine biologist was my dream. All the different animals floating in the water and plants that seemed to somehow be in there own world, and nothing like the ones growing on earth, kept me interested for hours. Shinobu was a different story. While I was interested in the things happening underwater, she wanted to become a chemist, exploring the world of materials and experimenting, trying to develop and improve raw materials was her thing. But she also takes biology classes for some reasons. I personally think that she just doesn't want to leave me alone.

In the end of the day we could see the places ranged on who did best and talk to teachers about improvement, nothing new nor special. I was talking to my teacher. He called me, which is nothing extraordinary on this day since a lot of teachers want to praise you or give you improvement tips.

T-Teacher
GT-Giyuu Tomioka

T- Hello Giyuu, it's good that I found you. I know that you're an excellent student and that almost all your grades are above average, but I noticed that you are having trouble with math, so I decided to find you a tutor from my math class that will teach and help you over the next semester. I think that would be a great improvement for you and I will make sure to find you one of my best math students for you.

GT-That...is a really good idea sir. Thank you for your help, but I sadly need to go now to catch some other teachers on their way out, so I hope that you can excuse me.

T-Of course, have a good day and relaxing holidays Giyuu.

________________________________

Otta: You are welcome to keep reading this Story-project me and my Bestie started. We are writing this story together though I don't know when the next chapter is gonna come out😐. Thanks for starting this story and erm bye I guess.

Charlie: OMG we just wrote the first chapter!! (Though I just did the correcting)
But anygays ✨ I still need to do things like the cover. And the description Aaand the title 😅
See u 🎀🫶🏻