''1...2...3...''

Years ago
Ha-rin: Please Appa, can't you bring me strawberries?
Kim Dong-hyun: Nope I cannot.
Ha-rin: But why not? (She cutely pouted)
Kim Dong-hyun: Because I want to take you to them!
Ha-rin: Huh?
Kim Dong-hyun: Yup! We will be visiting a strawberry farm! (Dong-hyun picked up little Ha-rin in his arms who sparkled with joy)
Ha-rin: Appa, you're the best!

And thus, both father and daughter went to visit a strawberry farm which belonged to Dong-hyun's close friend, Na Jae-min. As soon as they arrived, Ha-rin could smell the fruity aroma of the strawberries.

Jae-min: Dong-hyunah! Long time no see!
Dong-hyun: How are you doing, Jae-minah? (They said as they warmly embraced each other)
Jae-min: Everything's fine! (Just then he averted his gaze towards Ha-rin who never forgot to smile) Omo! Our Ha-rinshii has grown so old! (He picked her up in his arms) Do you remember me Ha-rin?
Ha-rin: I do, Jae-min Samcheon! (Means uncle in Korean)
Jae-min: Well your Appa told me that you love strawberries! Is that true?
Ha-rin: Yes! I love strawberries!
Jae-min: You know, even my son loves them!
Ha-rin: Your son? 
Jae-min: Mm hmm.

Just as they were talking, a little boy slowly and shyly walked towards them with his eyes held down low. Ha-rin immediately recognized him.

Ha-rin: Buttercup!!! (She exclaimed)

Hearing her voice, the little boy looked up as his eyes glimmered with merry. The little boy was none other than Il-deung.

Il-deung: Cupcake! You remember me? (Ha-rin hopped out of Jae-min's arms and embraced Il-deung)
Ha-rin: Well you didn't forget me! How could i?

The fathers' of the both kids looked at each other being perplexed. How do these two remember each other and even have given each other nicknames?

Dong-hyun: Princess, how do you know Il-deung?
Ha-rin: Appa, we met on a beach! We talked a lot and became friends!
Jae-min: I see now why Il-deung was so happy ever since he returned from that beach trip.
Il-deung: Cupcake, let's go! I will show you our strawberry farm!

And so both of them locked their hands and roamed through the strawberry farm merrily. They talked and talked, and never stopped.

Ha-rin: Buttercup, I wish we would stay friends forever!!!
Il-deung: Me too, Cupcake! Wait a sec, come with me! (He held her hand and ran into the house)
Ha-rin: Where are you taking me? (The both stopped in a room as Il-deung opened a drawer and took out a picture of him)
Il-deung: Cupcake, this is my favorite picture. I want to give it to you so you remember me forever! You'll keep it with you, right? (Ha-rin smiled sweetly as she viewed Il-deung smiling sweetly in that picture)
Ha-rin: I will keep it but...
Il-deung: But?
Ha-rin: Just like this picture, within this locket lies a picture of me. Promise me to keep it safe.

Ha-rin removed the locket hanging around the neck and carefully placed it in Il-deung's soft hands and with that being said, they twinkled looking at each other. Their fathers, who followed them from behind, gazed at them while beaming with happiness. It was sure a scene to cherish!

Some years ahead...
It was late evening. The evening which was destined to be that so called "right moment".

Ha-rin: Buttercup, I'm going for my guitar class. You wanna come along...Buttercup? (She looked around but found him nowhere) Buttercup, where are you?(She got no response. She smiled) I'm closing my eyes, you have 10 seconds.1...2...3...

She began counting midst the cool breeze where one could hear the sound of leaves rustling and the birds chirping merrily.

Ha-rin: 9...10! (And at that very moment she felt a pair of arm circling around her waist from behind)
Il-deung: I'm here! (He whispered deeply as he buried his head in her shoulder giving her a sanctuary of butterflies in her belly) Can you maybe... skip your classes today? (He said in a calm yet serious tone)
Ha-rin: But Buttercup, I had a present prepared for you today. Please come know! (She softly held his hands and turned around just with her eyes trying to convince him to come along with her)
Il-deung: Cupcake, the thing is...
Ha-rin: I don't wanna hear anything! You are coming with me and that's final. (She pulled the hand she was holding and tried to make him follow her)

However, Il-deung held her hand firmly. She looked back just to meet his eyes which said a lot of things.

Il-deung: Cupcake...I...