''Perfect''

Il-deung held Ha-rin's hand firmly. She looked back just to meet his eyes which said a lot of things.
Il-deung: Cupcake...I...
Ha-rin: "I like you!" Is it so hard to say? (Il-deung looked right into her eyes which glimmered with love) Yes, Buttercup! I like you.

There were tears in both of their eyes yet, there was a shimmering smile stuck onto both of their faces. Without saying anything, Il-deung just embraced Ha-rin as she circled her arms around his waist.

Il-deung: You don't have the slightest idea of how happy I am right now! (He said as caressed her hair)
Ha-rin: You might be happy, but not more than me!
Il-deung: Wait a min, you are not joking right? (He hesitantly broke the hug, however Ha-rin pulled him back again)
Ha-rin: Yup I'm joking! Why? Did you believe me? (She whispered in his ears)
Il-deung: How can I not, after all I trust you more than myself! (He said as he delicately kissed her cheek leaving her mesmerized)

They smiled at each other as their adorable love story began.

Il-deung: Well, shall we go to your guitar class now? I'll drop you.
Ha-rin: Not just drop, you'll sit there with me. I have something prepared for you.
Il-deung: As you say...

They both went to the Music Room Auditorium, locking hands. As soon as they reached, Ha-rin tied a cloth on Il-deung's eyes.

Il-deung: What are you doing Cupcake?
Ha-rin: Shh, don't say anything. Just follow me.

Ha-rin held his hand as she led the way. She made him sit and then disappeared in the darkness of silence.

Il-deung: Cupcake where are you? (Next moment he heard Ha-rin's voice. It sounded as if her voice came through a microphone)
Ha-rin: Buttercup, you may now open your eyes. (She said as he did)

The room grew dim but elegant. There lit a focus light on Ha-rin who was seated with a guitar in her hand and a mic placed in front of her.

Ha-rin: Buttercup, this one's for you... (And thus, her melodic voice filled the place)
~I found a love, for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a boy, handsome and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

-Next moment, Il-deung started singing the next lines as he leisurely took his steps towards his love whose eyes glittered hearing his voice.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect, tonight

Il-deung stood in front of Ha-rin who stared deep into his love-filled eyes. Il-deung's hand climbed up Ha-rin's cheek as their eyes closed automatically. It was the perfect moment picked up from a so called "fairy tale" but just then...