Round 3: Knock Out!

TW: violence, MORE sexual tension, beautiful mother hwa appears, author comments.

A/N
So this is a chapter I had trouble writing and revising so please bare with it🥲. It is another long chapter, there are more words here than in the other. About 2000.
__________________________________

"Start!"
**********
One...two...three. Hit...again...punch...move...move!

"Chang Ung attacks San with yet another straight hit! It looks as if San just isn't in it today!"

A wave of pain washed over San as he got punched in the face. He was in a bad state. Beat up, wobbly, and with multiple bleeding injuries. He was at the end of the line, a few more hits and he'd be down.

He couldn't focus, he could barely stay up. He was looking at his opponent, Chan Ung. He was built and had a strong left hook. But he was focused on someone else. The man who put him in his current state, Wooyoung.

When the fight started San told himself that he wouldn't let that get to him, but it was the only thing playing on his mind. The way he had pulled his hair, how his voice had completely taken over, and the way Wooyoung stared at him. It took San completely off guard and there was nothing he could do.

San was left open and Chan took the opportunity and punched his gut. San stumbled back but managed to find his balance. He was angry. Angry at Woooyoung for pulling that stunt. Angry at this Chan Ung bastard. Dan knew that in the end he'd lose, but he would try and beat him up good before he did.

San planted his feet and lunged forward sending a right hook to Chan's left arm. It wasn't as strong as it was when he was in his usual way rhythm but it was enough to move his opponent. He tried doing it once more but this time it was blocked.

He kept going. Changing the way his body moved and hitting at different angles. The crowd started cheering louder, happy to see the tide shift a bit. San was still at a disadvantage. He was already beat up and tired, while Chan Ung was just starting to feel the pressure.

"OH MY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. IT LOOKS AS IF SAN HAS FINALLY FOUND HIS RHYTHM. BUT WILL IT BE ENOUGH CONSIDERING HIS CURRENT STATE?"

The announcers comment hit San's ears and irritated him more. His moves became more agitated and sloppy. Chan took the opportunity to his advantage and started throwing more punches than before.

Dammit he's picking up speed. I don't think I'll make it.

As San was doubting his abilities to keep going, Wooyoung already knew he wouldn't last any longer. He had been watching as "his fighter" was being beat up and slowly losing stamina since the start.

Yea he was sad that he wouldn't be able to get money from the fight, but it was worth it to see San suffer. Yea he was being a bitch but San had it coming. Right?

A loud reaction from the crowd snapped Wooyoung from his thoughts. It seemed as if something had happened at the ring, but with the people in front of him he couldn't see what that was. Until the comment from the announcer made it perfectly clear.

"LOYAL MATZ RING FANS, TONIGHT HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE. CHOI SAN HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT. CHAN UNG IS THE WINNER."

Wooyoung pushed through the crowd of people circling the ring, and sure enough there he was. Beat up, bloody, and knocked unconscious on the floor. They picked him up and moved him to a small medical room outside the ring to be patched up.

Slowly Wooyoung walked over to the room only to be stopped by Seonghwa, the other half of MATZ.

"Oh, hey Woo. Sorry but you can't come in yet. You sit here and wait ok?" Calmly stated Seonghwa pointing at a chair for Wooyoung to sit on.