Round 4: Time Out

TW: Mature scenes and topics

A/N: It's my first time writing smut okay?....Sorry if it's bad. I will have a warning around the time it starts, but it will be till the end of the chapter so if you don't want to read it you've been warned. Has not been properly proofread I'll do it when I can.Enjoy?
__________________________________

"Yes I can. Plus if you really want it you'll end up crawling back to me anyways. And then you'll be saying my name"

Wooyoung sprung up. He was tired and trying to regain his composure. It had been 2 weeks since the fight and the incident that followed after. Yet those same words kept on repeating in Wooyoung's brain. They didn't let him sleep, eat, work, and especially be around his roomate in peace.

Yes, Wooyoung would admit that he was guilty of thinking of his roomate in a way that most people would frown upon, but it was never something big. Not until 2 weeks ago. He had never seen San in such a dominant light but now his body and voice drove Wooyoung to the edge, causing him to act in unprecedented ways.

San was also acting in a different way. He became much colder towards Wooyoung, raining in his behavior. He also became a lot more possessive. He wouldn't let him go out on his "dates". He didn't want Wooyoung to find an "excuse" to try and forget what had happened.

San wanted Wooyoung to come crawl and beg for him on his own. That didn't mean he wouldn't instigate him from time to time. Teasing him, slightly pushing him to the edge things like that, but Wooyoung wasn't just going to give up and give in. He decided that he'd just have to force his way out tonight or die trying. (not literally y'all okay)
*********

Wooyoung had carefully planned how the night was supposed to go. He would go through his day ignoring San. Then he would eat his dinner. Go upstairs and change into the best outfit he owned, and then sneak out.

So far his plan had been going smoothly. He managed to ignore San all day, not making eye contact or looking his way. He had just finished eating and proceded to leave San to do the dishes all alone.

Once he had reached his room Wooyoung happily made his way to the closet. He had a nice array of casual outfits, but near the end was a particular piece of clothing that he has only worn once-only to see how he looked with it-. It was a loose and elegant silk black button up that accented his waist. Paired with black jeans that he liked in particular because they showed off his ass.

Looking at himself in the mirror, Wooyoung couldn't help but be proud. He looked great in the outfit. Every one of his curves noticeable and perfectly showed. He loved the way he looked, and he wasn't the only one. As Wooyoung kept on admiring his look, a tall figure made its way forward.

At the moment there wasn't much happening in the room. The light was dim, the blinds were closed, the once unlocked foor had just recently been locked, and a hand slowly made its way towards a waist.

Shock wasn't the right word to explain the feeling Wooyoung had just felt, it was more like fear. It made its way through his whole body, making him tense up.

With a slight glance and a low chuckle San began to speak, "What's wrong? Aren't you going to continue? Hmm, sweetheart?"

There is was, "sweetheart." So sweet, so small, yet at the same time cold, and dominant. It was a name that San had recently adopted and it had such an effect on Wooyoung he couldn't deny it.

Wooyoung didn't turn around, instead he made eye contant with San through the mirror. It wasn't subtle or small the tension that had been built in less than a minute. It was heavy, tense, it was felt around the room. The tension that had fully surfaced since the day of the fight was now being felt.