his wish, for life.

As soon as the doorbell of his house rang with a chime sound, his eyes shot up at the main entrance looking for her. He knew it was her, of course it has to be her, he could feel it with the sudden change, not just in the aura around but also in his own body language. His stressed and frustrated self that was earlier lying on the living room sofa was now properly seated with a fully energetic and excited smile on face. Since the trailer launch day, both Sara and Kartik didn't meet properly, courtesy their super hectic and packed schedules. Where Sara was busy with the shooting of her new project, Kartik was occupied by Chandu Champion promotions and Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 shoots happening all together.

His train of thoughts came to a halt, when the doorbell rang once again. As he was about to get up from the sofa and move towards the door, he saw his mother coming out from her room and approaching the main entrance. His mother's fondness for sara always makes him happy and amazed at the same time. Sometimes she behaves like a mother to her, and sometimes she acts like this college going girl whose life is all about this one best friend of hers with whom she shares all the gossips of her life. Having said that, it's all beautiful. The two most important women of his life, being each other's favourite too, he couldn't have asked for anything better. Yes, sometimes he does reconsider his own words, when both his mother india and biwi no. 1 team up against him.

"pata hai bacha, kabhi kabhi toh main sach mein sochti hoon tujhe iss nalayak mein dikha kya" Kartik's mother cupped Sara's right cheek, and indirectly taunted Kartik.

"arey yaar Mala, Sara ki kya galti, pyaar toh hota hi andha hai" teased Kartik's father playing along with his wife.

"Pehli baat toh aap isko bacha bacha bolna band karo. Isse bacha bolna hai toh mujhe disown kardo, mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Doosra, acha nahi lagta apne bete ki hari bhari khushaal zindagi dekh kar. Kyu meri biwi ko bhadka rahe ho? " said an almost frustated Kartik, all done with his parents teasing.

It was one week before the Chandu Champion Trailer Launch. As he and sara had a very hectic week, he convinced sara to spend the whole Sunday with him, doing everything he could, from puppy eyes to giving a five minute long monologue about how their 'Just Us Time' is important to make their relationship stronger, only if he knew that his 'Just Us Time' had a bonus offer with his parents involved too. Since the morning Sara is happily busy with his parents by giving all his time and attention to them.

"Tu toh aadha time set par rehta hai, aadha time apne set wet hair ke promotions par, main ghar aati hoon toh mummy papa hi hote hain mere paas baat cheet karne ko. Of course unka zyaada haq banta hai." yes, these were her exact words when he sneaked her inside his room and complained to her about not paying attention to him, two hours ago.

"dekha mummy, kya din aa gaye hain. Mere saamne khade khade kisi aur ke khyaalon mein khoye hue hain ye mahashay." Kartik was brought back to the real world by Sara's teasing slash taunts.

"Hain na, mujhe bhi doubt hota hai kabhi kabhi toh" agreed Kartik's mom, making it all more dramatic.

"Hey Matashri, kripya apne ek laute putr par daya karo, and stop instigating my girlfriend against me. Aur aap madam, aao zara" putting a full stop to this duo's never ending teasing, Kartik grabbed Sara's hand and dragged her to 'their' - that's what he calls it - room.

As soon as he locked the door behind them, he felt Sara's right hand cupping his face from the same side and a very tight peck on his left cheek. He didn't know what this was for but at that very moment he didn't care even. All he wanted and did was to let the moment sink in. He hugged her, wrapping his arms around her waist, trying to pull her closer than she already was, only if that was practically possible. Feeling her arms around his neck too, his grip around her waist tightened, something that he was doing unintentionally.