bad things happen to good people.

"Can evil exist in sweet ol' Class C? What defines evil? What defines good? If I follow through and murder the traitor does that make me a hero?" Jade asked herself in the mirror at midnight. She thought for a minute before deciding to go outside and practice controlling his flames.

______________________________

"Fuck" Jade mumbled under her breath. He had been training all night out of stress. A product of a nightmare she had. Why did she do that? Why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut and not make that wish. Why why why why why-

"You're gonna exhaust yourself"

Jade looked up with tired eyes "Hi Izara"

"Come on it's a sleepover relax yourself Jade" Izara held out her hand with a soft smile "You're gonna burn down my backyard by this point"

Jade took her hand and stood behind her while she tossed a small blue pillish container into the flames.

"Lets go inside Jade it's gonna get cold tonight" They walked back into Izara's house sneaking past their sleeping classmates before they finally found their sleeping bags on the living room floor.

___________________________

On the other side of Tokyo while their students peacefully slept sat Shou, Arata, and Pyro discussing the possibilities of who could be the traitor. Shou's headache only grew as they worked through this.

"Three of you working hard as always" Someone said entering the teachers lounge. "I wonder what keeps you busy that you have to be here at midnight"

"Snipe" Pyro acknowledged him before starting back working on his set of files.

"Heard your students had quite the sleepover" Shou froze. They had specifically told the students not to tell anyone besides those they were close with about the sleepover.

How the hell did snipe know?

"I don't know whats going on here, but thats non of my business so i'll tell you the hero who knew and told me and the student they named." He said pouring himself a cup of coffee "Izuku Midoriya is the student, All Might was the teacher"

'All Might?' pyro thought.

All Might wouldn't betray them they knew that for a fact.

Snipe left in a hurry as if trying to escape something.

"Old guy doesn't know what he's talking about" Arata said while he put away his files "Gotta go home see you during patrols Shou night Pyro!"

Pyro felt it first.

____________________________

"ah fuck my shirts a little singed dad's gonna kill me" Izara mumbled stumbling into the restroom.

Everyone had just woken up and were going around her house getting ready for the day. Izara was dealing with a small headache but payed no mind to it. She did what she needed and was about to leave before a text came through.

does he know?

Izara went silent. How the hell did they get her number?

_________________________

Mariah walked the halls looking for Añgel so they could go get some lunch together. Today she had lost her lunchbox she was about to turn the corner but quickly hid when she saw who was coming towards her.

They had orders to avoid All Might at All costs. Not only that but he was walking and talking with Izuku as well. The hell were these two doing outside of the cafeteria? More importantly why was a student in the teachers lounge. With the festival coming up it's been teachers only so no student would know the obstacles and surprises.

"oh? MARI ! what are you doing-" Jam was cut off by Mariah pulling him towards the wall she was hiding on rather than behind.

"hiding from All Might." Mariah whispered.

"Dude me and Ruma could see you even walking down the hall they're on.." Jam said moving her hands so he could have some movement. Mariahs grip hurt..

"Oh."

Jam laughed at her before continuing "anyways Añgel's waiting for you back in our classroom she grabbed your lunchbox for you"

Mariah smiled and nodded "Thanks JJ the class would be cooked without you" She ran off towards their class room just across the hall from 1-A saying hi to Mr. Aizawa.

Jam watched it all.

"She's gonna hold us back in the long run" he mumbled heading towards Principal Nezu's office shortly after with Ruma

___________________________

The class was laughing enjoying their lunch together before they'd eventually have to get back to their missions. Silver was scolding Jade of had made a mini fire trail on her desk and accidentally singed Muirei's hair.

Tsuki laughed while Izara used her pollen to put the flames out which got Amaya curious.

"How exactly does that work?" She asked and Izara smiled a bit.

"My quirk puts people in a daydream state which means they have been put into a tired like state first. Theres an enzyme the pollen contains that can actually be found in milk that'll put them asleep as well as put out flames" She explained while fixing Muirei's hair in the best way she could

"Has anybody seen Ruma and Jam actually?" Kay asked looking around

"Now that you say it where is my lunch buddy" Mao said concerned

Izumi sighed. "I'm sure JJ is just fine so is Ruru they're probably just talking in the hall about the plan."

They all accepted it but, Mariah couldn't shake the feeling from her stomach.

Something was terribly wrong today. Something was off.

Mariah knew this mission was gonna go to shit the minute people started calling orders.

_________________________

Shou felt it too. So they cornered someone just to see if they felt it.

In cornering this person they heard it. Heard everything they needed to know.

"I know what you're hiding."

"You know nothing Shou.

"Oh but I know everything snipe. I know you know there's a teacher who's also the traitor. I know you know they're manipulating the student."

Snipes silence spoke volumes.