Chapter Two: Love Confessions...

The next day Liam arrived at school and stood in front of his locker. Suddenly Kaleb walked over to Liam and covered his eyes," Guess who..." Kaleb asked Liam.

"Kaleb??" Liam responded.

"Yes, it's me Kaleb..." Kaleb said and uncovered Liam's eyes. Liam spun around and looked at Kaleb.

"Hi...." Liam stuttered and blushed.

"Liam...there's something I need to tell you..." Kaleb said nervously.

"What is it Kaleb?" Liam asked confused. Suddenly Kaleb grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him into an empty classroom. "W-what a-are you doing Kaleb!?!" Then Kaleb locked the door and lifted Liam on top of a desk. "Kaleb! What are you doing..."

"Liam...I've...liked for...a while now..." As soon Kaleb finished his sentence Liam started to blush a lot. Liam started to process what Kaleb had just said and decided to tell the truth.

"Kaleb...I...I like you too..." Liam replied still blushing. Kaleb started to blush a little too.

"May I kiss you, Liam..." Kaleb asked Liam.

"Ye- "Before Liam could finish Kaleb kissed Liam deeply. Liam was shocked and blushed a lot. Suddenly a teacher walked into the classroom.

"WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN MY CLASSROOM!?!?" The teacher yelled. "That's it! Detention right now!