Introduction

So, you've grown curious about Minnie's past life. You've gotten nosey and followed Minnie around and now you fucked around and fucking found out that's she's the sin that you'd want to meet the LEAST if you wanna keep your life. Yep, you've followed the sin of wrath and now you're gonna feel it, unless... 

So here's the other seven deadly sin bounty hunters, called the Sinful 7. All met at the age of 21, but Minnie was contracted at 16 by Satan and trained until she was 21 and able to join in the Sinful 7 bounty hunters gang. 

Pride - Avanti; A prideful {trans} peahen wench, and one that likes getting on Minnie's nerves. She has 0 respect for others, including Minnie, and would often make it a point to piss Minnie off to a point where Minnie swears {Doesn't work}. Yep, that's her motivation, to get Minnie to reveal a dirty mouth {which Femi can coax out if she's asking Minnie about the mare's love life}. But her actual goal's to tap into Minnie's hidden controlled bloodlust, but would be unable to, since Minnie and her don't have the best relationship. {This would be changed in the future that it'd turn into a romantic one and one of the best ones I've written}

Greed - Avarice; A golden-collared toucanet with a taste for wealth, is the bounty hunter of greed and his motif is to raise the wealth pool for not just himself, but for others. Like Minnie, he does have a vice he practices and that's generosity. He likes to give to the needy and less fortunate and even mistook Minnie for a homeless mare. Avarice is one of the other bounty hunters that Minnie can actually show respect to and will defend.

Wrath - Minnie; The hot tempered mare with flames for her head. This mare is often seen brooding or with her ears pinned back, but out of work, her demeanor changes once she's in the circus. But since this is work related, Minnie really isn't one to reveal anything about herself to anyone

Envy - Jade; An Asian vine snake with bright green eyes. She's one of the bounty hunters that Minnie doesn't like and it shows. She's envious about everyone, but there're moments when Jade uses her virtue a lot more and becomes Minnie's closest friend after they've argued about why Jade was envious of Minnie, only to realize that there's nothing in Minnie's life to be envious about. Through her virtue, she encourages Minnie through her polite words. Her kindness made it so that Minnie could be comfortable. She's the daughter of Leviathan and is good friends with Avanti ever since they were demonlings. She's also one of the reasons why Avanti and Minnie hadn't killed each other yet

Sloth - Laine; A capybara that mostly wears her clothes lazily put on, so, her shirt isn't fully buttoned up and her suspenders are loose, her trousers are loosely put on and her shoes don't have laces. She's the team's biggest helper and it shows through her actions that she doesn't brag about what needs to be done, just does it. She helps with Minnie's ammo count and also takes care of the barn work. She helps not just Minnie, but everyone else too. She's a big sweetheart, just looks apathetic but she still does care for people, just doesn't show it. 

Gluttony - Sage; A Nubian goat that will eat anything and everything. She's definitely a foodie, but that's often left her getting sick one to many times till she had to change her ways and use her sin and it's virtue alongside each other to make good food, which got Minnie to be her friend in the first place.

Lust - Femi; A pharaoh hound, with an alluring and lusty nature. But she also represents love in all the rights ways. She's always seeking out good times, either if they're in the bedroom or spending time with Minnie. Femi really is one of the only sinful bounty hunters that actually she can stand to be around outside work meeting hours. She's also given Minnie plenty of relationship advice. Also, Femi and Minnie may or may not have had a friends with benefits thing going on before Minnie got into the circus, where Femi sees Minnie being tense and strikes up a mutual agreement that until Minnie finds herself a partner, Femi and Minnie would have a passionate love affair that wouldn't go anywhere romantically. They still are friends, just not where they used to. {Spinner wheel said they were and I approve} So, thinking about Femi and Minnie being friend with benefits, makes me think about if they would've became more than just fuck buddies. She's very loving and loves giving her coworkers something they need to keep from getting too stressed.