Avanti Shanti Jha-Jordan

{Spoiler Alert, there's a reason why Avanti has Jordan as her surname now} 

Avanti, a prideful peahen and one that likes getting on Minnie 'nerves', when she's actually just flirting with her, {Doesn't work}. Yep, that's her motivation, to get Minnie to be with her {which pisses Femi off to know that Minnie is throwing away a potentially good relationship}.

Leader of the sinful seven, she dreams of leading a horde of loner types {and be with the bounty hunter of wrath}and have them work alongside her in her bid to better the world. Her father takes pride in her as she takes pride in her father too. Lucifer, her father, put her in as the leader because he had pride in knowing his daughter will fulfill the role of a good bounty hunter leader.

She's a big dreamer and reminds Minnie that just because she got the job through nepotism, doesn't mean that she could keep it through her him. She's on edge of keeping her job and disappointing her father in the process, making it more of a strain when Minnie doesn't see it that way. These two are in constant odds with each other and it's clear that it's not gonna change until they start to see eye to eye. Avanti could reach her true potential by lowering her pride to open herself up to seeing a wider picture, but humbling herself to the one that's been working her butt off for the team only to be disrespected in the process.

How does her relationship with Minnie change? Well, for Avanti to see WHY Minnie is so wrathful, because as the sin of pride, she fuels the other sins which means, her trying to get under Minnie's skin is making her trauma hurt worse and makes her more ashamed of her choices. The more Avanti shames Minnie for being a wrathful bounty hunter, the more Minnie shuts the others out and it teeters Minnie's relationship with Femi.

Only for when Avanti tries to straighten things out with Minnie, she reveals her feelings towards Minnie which kicks off their love journey and now they're both in a happy relationship.