𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑠

Gemma walked in through the door dropping her bags on the wooden table

Gemma walked in through the door dropping her bags on the wooden table. Exhausted from the drive back to the house.
She walked towards the fridge, opening the door to see what else she needs to grab at the grocery store.

Joss heard the front door open and shut close. Jumping off from the couch and slowly walking towards the kitchen. Her heart pumping fast and breathing picking up.

Her socked feet stopping behind the wall that leads into the kitchen. Taking a second before slowing walking out from her hiding spot. Her feet padding softly against the tiled floor.
Jocelyn's head lifted seeing her mother's back turned to her, muttering something under her breath about tonight's dinner. Looking into the fridge, a hand on one hip and the other holding the fridge door open.

Gemma always dressed nice, even if it was just to grab the mail from outside. She always dressed to impress and fortunately Joss took after her on that one, especially her tempered attitude. The two looked nothing alike though. Gemma always said she looked a lot like her unknown father.

Jocelyn crossed her arms over her chest breathing and exhaled. She opened her mouth, muttering a simple 'mom' loud enough for Gemma to hear.

Gemma stopped what she was doing, she froze. Contemplating if she heard what she thought she heard.

She slowly stood up right, her arms dropping to her sides. Her stance slowly turned to the sound of voice.

Looking up she saw Joss standing there in her dining room. Her inked tanned hands folded in front of her. Chocolate brown hair damp from taking a shower and obviously changed into some of her brothers old clothes.

Gemma completely forgot about the open fridge door, turning her body towards the girl. Walking slowly before she sped up. Passing the table and pushing the chairs out of her way.

She immediately opened her arms embracing her daughter in a tight hug. Holding her to the point where Jocelyn could not escape the hug.

Joss slung her arms around Gemma's waist holding her tight. Softly saying how 'sorry' she was continuesly.

The mother and daughter held eachother for a while longer. Just

• ☆ •