𝑇ℎ𝑒 '𝐹𝑢𝑛' 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙

The sound of laughter and chatter flowed throughout the carnival grounds. Rides constantly going and making noise as children and adults screamed and cheered with joy and fright.

The place was packed filled with food stands, rides, and fun activities to do for all ages. Jocelyn handed a two dollar bill note to the lady as she plucked out a bright red and blue sucker from the bucket of sticky sweets.
"Thank you!" She ripped the plastic wrapper off the red lollipop and popped the sugar into her mouth. Throwing the plastic wrapper behind her and she joined up with the rest of her family.

Tig swung his arm out for Jocelyn as she tucked herself in his side, wrapping an arm around his waist as he held her tight in his side. "You want one?" She held the blue lollipop out to him.

Tig smiled down at her, muttering a small "Thank you." Before unwrapping his arm from around her shoulders, taking the sugary stick and ripping the wrapper off. Sticking the lollipop into his mouth as he threw the wrapper behind him like Jocelyn did, wrapping his arm around her shoulders once again.

The three Sons and two women walked in a small group as people stepped around them. Too scared of them to accidentally bumb into one of them. Everyone knew the Sons weren't the type of people to have a semi normal life or be around after hearing all the things they'd get into. The countless arrests, the way they looked, and the endless murder and deal conspiracies about the biker group.

Tig and Jax both looked at the two blonds that walked past them, giving them flity smiles and wolf whistling. Jocelyn didn't care for their antics she grew up with them. Constantly being around the biker parties and seeing inappropriate things a kid shouldn't see at a very young age taught her not to care too much about it, but if anything, laugh at it. "What do you wanna go do next?" Tig perched his sunglasses up onto his nose so they wouldn't fall looking down to the young girl.

Jocelyn smiled a cheeky smile, taking a hold of the sucker in her mouth and popping it out of her mouth and pointing it toward the big trailer filled with paintings of clowns. "We haven't been to Blair Witch Crypt Horror House."

"Oh, come on. Seriously?" Jax moaned. Walking backwards, he looked at his step sibling wrapped around Tig.

Jocelyn placed the red sucker back into her mouth sucking on it before taking it out, "Hey, I went on that ridiculous dragon roller coaster ride with you, Tig and Bobbie I had to sit squished with Bobbie, so don't complain." She mouthed off at him, a playful smile on her face.

"All right, all right. Don't put your panties in a twist." Jax said, turning round. Making his way to the Blair Witch Crypt Horror House.