Killing and Thrilling

Crescents pov:
A notification pops up on his screen and he clicks it.
Lily Makasha: 21
Reason for assassination: She's my mortal enemy and always plays victim. She said I threatened to doxx her when we were in the bathroom.
Location: back alley of Misty Mart, 2:30 pm

"Kiro there's an enemy behind Misty Mart tomorrow at 2:30 pm." Crescent says to kiro as he sorts his weapons

"you got it boss, you can count on me!" Kiro says with joy. "Kiro we aren't in a superhero show. You don't have to pretend this job is exciting." Crescent says with exhaustion in his voice. He didn't get enough sleep last night because of all of the emails he has to accept and deny. But Lily was actually mean to crescent in junior high so he was ready to get her back. And she really played victim a lot.

*Morgana walks in* "hey boss! Want a grilled cheese?" She says walking in with some of the best grilled cheeses in town. Crescent blushed because of how joyful, and sweet, and- sorry, I let him try to write a bit. "Do you want one or not?" Morgana says waving her hand in front of his eyes.

"Earth to crescent" is what she really said but what crescent heard was "I love you and never want to leave you" as she kissed his cheek. But she really slapped him. "OW! Jeez, what was that for?" Crescent says finally escaping his fantasy.

"Dude, stop daydreaming" kiro whispers as he gently bumps his arm into crescents.

"Do you want a grilled cheese? You don't seem very awake." Morgana says looking in his eyes. "Oh my God..." Crescent says under his breath looking at morgana while he blushes. A day later kiro goes to Misty Mart and there's nobody there.. weird, "maybe she's late?" Kiro says confused. After 25 minutes of waiting, and waiting, he goes back to the bunker where they do their work. "Why are you back so early?"