Home, Homicidal Home.

"WE'RE HOME!!!" Morgana yells happily, running back into the base.
"I missed you so much, guns." Morgana says, talking to her guns. I don't know why, but she is.

Crescent flopped onto his bed in the base,
Kiro was tinkering with the scraps he picked up while walking back.

"So, this is your base?" Rose asked Mio.
"No, it's a coffee shop." Mio replied, she was trying to be sarcastic but- "Really? This doesn't seem like a coffee shop." Rose said. Mio sighed and clenched her fists.

Mio's pov: (SERIOUSLY?! SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SARCASM. Deep breath, remember what crescent taught you.. In, out.. THIS ISN'T FUCKING HELPING!!!) she thought, she looked like she was about to explode.

Rose: "Damn, sorry, I guess this is the base though. Hey crescent? What position can I be?"

"You can be an assassin, or I guess you can buy or repair weapons and stuff." Crescent told Rose, his face is stuffed in his bed.

"One, two, oh shit. I need to grab something, be right back!" Kiro said to everyone as he went in his room. He came out with a screwdriver and blueprints.

"I'm back, I'm going to build a robot." He says, wait.. am I reading this right? Mhm. He's building a robot.

"Kiro, what the fuck?" Crescent stands up from his bed and looks at kiro. "Yes, it's the Battle Official Bot, or B.O.B for short." He says while soldering some metal.