Chapter 15:Lillith

As usual, Lucifer was in his chamber, listening to Alastor's broadcast, lost in thought about what his brother wanted to say and why he couldn't just tell him instead of sending him to heaven. He was also concerned about Alastor since it appeared like he was hiding something from him, and he wondered what it could be. When the time came to visit his brother, Michael, he walked to the lobby and informed everyone that he was going to heaven. After hearing this, Charlie said.

Charlie: "Dad, might you also attempt to encourage them not to continue the extermination"

Lucifer: "Yes, I will try"

Charlie: "Thank you, Dad"

She hugged him, saying he was the best before leaving. Lucifer was happy that his relationship with Charlie had improved and that she was proud to call him her dad. Alastor finished his broadcast and teleported to Lucifer's room, only to find that he wasn't there. He then teleported to the lobby and saw Lucifer in the kitchen, spacing out while drinking coffee. Alastor teleported right next to him.

Alastor: "dear"

Lucifer: "Ahh: He nearly spewed up his coffee. He put down his coffee and glanced at Alastor, unhappy: "I told you to stop doing that"

Alastor: "Mm, no, but are you okay, dear, You seem to be zoning off."

Lucifer: "Yep just, I have to go to Heaven and see my brother"

Alastor: "You are going to Heaven but didn't tell me of this beforehand."

Lucifer: "Oops I thought I did"

He said with a teasing smirk. Alastor grinned and pulled Lucifer's waist, teleporting them to his room, and pushed Lucifer against the wall, pulling his collar and biting his neck, lucifer yelped, while Alastor was sucking the sweet blood of his. After a few minutes, he put Lucifer down, licking the blood off his lips while looking at Lucifer's painting.

Lucifer: "Could yo-u have warn-ed me"

Alastor: "I feel this is what you deserve for not informing me, and if you disliked it, you would have pushed me away."

Lucifer was bright yellow: "I-i... shut up"

He looked away. Alastor got closer and kissed him on his hand. Lucifer couldn't help but feel less upset. He kissed Alastor before going to the bathroom to bandage the bite marks. He grabbed a turtleneck shirt to cover his neck, looked at Alastor, and said goodbye, he would be back at noon. He opened a portal to heaven. After an exhausting talk with Peter, he entered heaven and went to the meeting place his brother had told him about. He saw his brother waving at him.

Lucifer: "I am here what do you wish to say"

Michael: "ok.....it is about Lilith"

Lucifer: "What about Lilith"

Michael: "She is in heaven"

Lucifer: "What, how"

Michael: "I don't know, I wanted to tell you earlier but I couldn't Seraphina was there"

Lucifer: "And she knows and she does want me to know"

He nodded his head and thanked his brother before flying to Seraphina in the hope of finding Lilith and asking her why she was there and why she disappeared. As he flew, more questions filled his head, and he just kept going until he saw Lilith on the beach tanning, at which point he flew over and walked to her.