Chapter I - Containtment Breach

"Talking"

'Thinking' or emphasis

"Intercom/Any SCP"

"Thoughts"

------------------------------------------------------

There's a bang followed by another bang.

Benjamin opens his eyes, getting shined by the bright light above on the ceiling pointing down at him, instinctively causing him to slightly block his face with his hands until his eyes finally adjust to the light.

He sat up in his bed inside his cell, rubbing his eyes and head. He really hated being here, but ever since he has been sent to this Foundation, It is literally hell.

He finally gets up after a while, and just looked at her orange suit, having that god damned SCP logo on it. He hated how much they unwillingly made him do this. He grabbed the instruction paper at the desk, showing his designation.......................D-9341.

He then sighs as the sound of some talking outside the cell door, catching his attention as he looks at the metal door.

"Control this is D-Cells Guard, Mark. Request to open up Cell-311."

The voice said as the door opens, showing two typical Guards standing in front of the cell, as one talked, seemingly being Mark.

"Follow me. We are  authorized to kill any disobedient test subjects, so don't even try doing anything stupid." Mark said pretty sternly, as Benjamin just gave a silent gaze and looked down slightly, as Mark began walking down the halls while Benjamin followed quietly and so did the guard behind, looking at the various cells and guards around.

------------------------------------------------------

SCP-173.

Benjamin just looked back at the guard, as he stood there waiting for him to head there and he does. The door closing behind while he walked through it.

He sees a balcony with a guard watching down at her and two other Class-D.

He don't recognize any one of them , as he went up to him, slightly giving him a wave, as he waved back.

The containment door opens, revealing the anomaly inside it.

The peanut just stood there looking at the wall with its tiny arms as there was a voice heard from a speaker, seemingly being a scientist.

"Attention all Class-D Personnel, please enter the containment chamber."

Benjamin walked in first and so did two other unknown Class-D subject, as the door closed behind them, the researcher speaking again.

"Please approach SCP-173 for testing."

The three stand there, none of them having the courage to approach it. Until eventually the unknown Class-D approaches it.

But then the door behind them opened again, which gave Benjamin a puzzled look, as the researcher talked again in confusion.

"Uh..There seems to be a problem with the door control system. The door isn't responding to any of our attempts to close it. So..please imediately maintaining direct eye contact with SCP-173-------"

The speaker cut off as the lights flickered, sound of concrete and...

The Goddamn SCP-173 moved.