Chapter II - What Foundation?

"Talking"

'Thinking' or emphasis

"Intercom/Any SCP"

"Thoughts"

------------------------------------------------------

?

?

?

Unknown Location

Benjamin's eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the dimness of the alleyway. As he sat up, a wave of confusion washed over him. He was in a dark, unfamiliar city, his body clad in the orange uniform of a D-Class personnel from the SCP Foundation.

Reaching for his wrist, he found the watch they had provided him still intact. Its display flickered to life, revealing his health status. He was alive, but his body was battered and bruised. Looking at the watch again, he see the message that is on the bottom of the screen - "Warning, you are now being wanted. Surrender or Die, that is your choice." with some red light coming out of it, next to the warning is angry Y/N's faces.

Memories flooded back to him. He had been in a containment breach, surrounded by armed guards. The last thing he remembered was the deafening roar of gunfire and the ground trembling beneath his feet.

As he cautiously made his way through the alley, Benjamin noticed a faint glow in the distance. It was a streetlight, casting a dim illumination on the surrounding buildings. He quickened his pace, desperate for any sign of living people, and never wanted to meet the Foundation. Althrough he know the watch is a GPS, it wasn't matter now.

Emerging from the alley, Benjamin found himself on a bustling street. Cars honked and people rushed past, oblivious to his presence. He felt a pang of loneliness and isolation as he realized the vastness of the city.

------------------------------------------------------

He was inside a café, just ordered a coffee from the money he found from a wallet in the alley-way. He also gathered information about the place he is currently in:

- This was Gotham city, city of chaos and crime.

- There were superheroes and villians, super-natural beings are normal in this world

- Must beware of the government since he just an unknow man

Inside the café, the atmosphere was warm and inviting. The walls were adorned with artwork, and the air was filled with the sound of soft music. Benjamin approached the counter and ordered a cup of coffee. As he waited for his drink, he couldn't help but feel a sense of unease.

He glanced around the cafe, his eyes scanning the faces of the patrons. Were any of them Foundation agents? Were they searching for him? Fear gnawed at his mind as he realized the danger he was in.

Just then, the barista placed his coffee on the counter. Benjamin reached for it, but his hand trembled. The barista noticed his distress and asked if he was okay.

"I'm fine, just need some time to rest." - He said.

"Alright, it will be $4.90 sir!" - The Barista replied

"Here, keep the change." - He put a $5 and bring his cup along with to the exit of the café.

It is currently night time, criminal and villians were roaming. He must be carefull. 

Alot of people already seen him wearing the D-Class Personel shirt, which make him look like a worker of some organization or company.

Checking his pocket again, he smiled as his glock still in his pocket (It was from the Breach containment thing). As he walk around, he see a group of thugs were harrasing a girl. After reconsidering whether or not to be a hero, he decided to be one, he want to be the good guy, atleast to raise sympathy of the Foundation. Coming to the alley-way where the harrasment currently occur, he yelled:

"Hey you all mother######! Bullying woman huh? Better apologize her and be gone." - He said

"Who do you think you are? Batman?" - The Skinny thug said as all other 4 laughs

"You have a big mouth for a nobody like you, kid." - The Big Thug said following the Skinny one

The Thugs start approach him, the girl behind them looking and feel diguested at the thugs but admire the man work. As the Thugs slowy made there way to him, Benjamin raised his glock as the Big Thug start to ran at him at full speed.

BANG! BANG!BANG!BANG!

The Big thug collasped, the same goes for the Skinny one as he trying to sneak on while the Big one attack. The remaining thugs look horrified, terrified at his action and they started to scramble to run away. Returning to the Girl, the man made his way to her.

"Hey kid, you alright?" - He asked

"Yes, im fine Mr--?" - The Girl replied, looking at him

"Benjamin would be fine, and no need to thank me." - He said to her as the girl stand up, thanking him and go away from the alley-way.

Blood stained on his shirt as he looked toward the thugs who were now on the blood-covered floor.

"How can i get out of this without being noticed?"

------------------------------------------------------

?

?

?

*Click* *Click**Click**Click**Click*...

Sounds of computer clicking sound could be heard.

"Thats the guy! Definitely!" - Sound of a teenage, maybe around 17-20 

"Hm...I couldn't find anything related to him. He just appeared out of thin air after the earthquake." - The Older voice replied to the teenage

"Is he related to the earthquake?" - The kid assumed

"Maybe." - The older one replied.

"His shirts,.... it shown that is he is a D-Class personel of this....SCP Foundation?" - the kid said

"Whatever the Organization is, we have to turn him down for killing people. Even they are crime, they don't deverse to die." - The Older one said calmly

------------------------------------------------------

A/N Notes: Thanks for reading, any ideas for next chapter so i can add them?